Valeri Bragin dismissed (Headcoach of CSKA Moscow)

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
sovsport is reliable source, but I would wait with confirmation

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Lol I guess when you got money to burn. Lets see how him and Rads get along... Wonder if Bragin goes back to the junior national team

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Lol I guess when you got money to burn. Lets see how him and Rads get along... Wonder if Bragin goes back to the junior national team

they said they will be keeping him as a consultant in CSKA, probably don't wanna pay severance.

if Varnakov fails in Ufa, he may, but I think he'll want a KHL job, and he proved he can do it now with CSKA and will be on the radar, when heads fly.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Again I must ask why this thread is tagged in red with "Confirmed Signing with Link". It's not a signing, and it's anything but confirmed. Just a rumour at this point. Are there no moderators on HFBoards to check on these things? :amazed: An appropriate thread title would be, for example:

Rumour: Andy Murray to Replace Valeri Bragin

or

Andy Murray Replaces Valeri Bragin?

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Again I must ask why this thread is tagged in red with "Confirmed Signing with Link". It's not a signing, and it's anything but confirmed. Just a rumour at this point. Are there no moderators on HFBoards to check on these things? :amazed: An appropriate thread title would be, for example:

Rumour: Andy Murray to Replace Valeri Bragin

or

Andy Murray Replaces Valeri Bragin?

one needs an admin to change it, but the local admin has been mia for a long time:laugh:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
one needs an admin to change it, but the local admin has been mia for a long time:laugh:

Someone's been patroling here, though, because one of my heated responses got deleted. :D I wish they'd delete misleading thread tags, too.

Dynamo81

Mar 21, 2008
Aussie in Moscow
well if you go on CSKA's forum EVERYBODY is happy, but me....I just don't get it, am I so delusional?!

:laugh::laugh: I can see this all ending in tears..

The same occurs for CSKA's football team. Every season CSKA fans call for Slutsky's head (the english spelling of his name :help:), somehow he manages to always turn the season around and keep CSKA competitive. The last two UCL appearances for CSKA have seen them get out of the group stages. This season they started slow and were eliminated from Europa League, everyone was screaming for his head once again, a few months pass and it is winter break with CSKA on top of the table :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad