General Manager
Assistant General Manager
Advanced Scouts

Not Members Of The Hockey Operations Brain Trust:
The guy who runs the website
The guy who prints up replica jerseys

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
That is kind of odd. There is absolutely no reason why they couldn't have made 2 more jerseys for Vermette and Yandle, especially considering that they are 2 of the most popular players on the team. If I were about to trade them, I guess I wouldn't include them in this promo either, haha.

We may be grasping at straws here, but it is pretty interesting to say the least.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
No Summers either. And Mike McKenna isn't even on the team.

Don't over think this, guys.

... no Michalek.

What are the odds the charity just overlooked three of the most popular Coyotes? I guess it's possible a private donor snatched them up or something along the lines. Just odd.

McKenna is on the team.

edit: lots 109 and 110 are missing

Last edited:

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I missed the McKenna news (not that he'll play anyway) but I'm standing fast on the assertion that Vermette and Yandle will both play against the Sharks tonight.

:cry:

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Only your. "Consumer Of Timbits" self-ID gave you away ... no more zyllyx? What happened here???

Not to take this too far off-topic, but I used to have "The Feckless Puck" as my Twitter account name and I just liked it a lot. Plus, as I mentioned in another thread on BoH, if people are going to get mad at me I at least want them to spell my username right... :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad