Raptors Discussion: v90| Fighting through the injuries (but not Coronavirus. NBA Suspends season until further notice)

Who wins the game Clips or Raps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Former Toronto Raptors center Robert Archibald has passed away at age 39. The cause of death remained unknown.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Man, I love the Raptors, might be my favorite sports team. Being a habs fan I've become completely disinterested in what MB/management is doing. Some think the habs could be a team on the rise, good prospect pool, but the management group has made it really difficult to continue following them, I don't think we are a team on the rise, I don't see much of anything we have that other teams don't have matched or more of. No clear plan to rebuild, no plan to even sell this year and no players to cheer for or make me excited.

The Raptors on the other hand, full of excitement, management that is up there with the best in the business. Someone not a afraid to take risks and go for a title. I suspect some moves are in the making to attempt to defend the title.

What options do you see out there and do you think we are an acquisition or two away from being the team to beat, if not favorites, well in the mix? This team is one of the best managed teams in all of sports in my opinion. I don't know that we have the assets anymore to change too much, but I'm giddy with excitement to see what's next.

Reactions: yvrtojfk

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Man, I love the Raptors, might be my favorite sports team. Being a habs fan I've become completely disinterested in what MB/management is doing. Some think the habs could be a team on the rise, good prospect pool, but the management group has made it really difficult to continue following them, I don't think we are a team on the rise, I don't see much of anything we have that other teams don't have matched or more of. No clear plan to rebuild, no plan to even sell this year and no players to cheer for or make me excited.

The Raptors on the other hand, full of excitement, management that is up there with the best in the business. Someone not a afraid to take risks and go for a title. I suspect some moves are in the making to attempt to defend the title.

What options do you see out there and do you think we are an acquisition or two away from being the team to beat, if not favorites, well in the mix? This team is one of the best managed teams in all of sports in my opinion. I don't know that we have the assets anymore to change too much, but I'm giddy with excitement to see what's next.
As a sens fan I hear you.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.

Well it's safe to say that Masai won't be trading any of our core players that are on expiring contracts. That being said, we have very little maneuverability under the cap add a significant piece without giving up an important rotation player. I think we will stand pat going into the playoffs.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008

Well all 5 people on board died. Unless Kobe was flying it himself it’s impossible for all of them to have been on board. He has a newborn that’s not even a year old. I don’t know why it’s so much harder to believe when it happens to a celebrity

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Confirmed one of his daughters was onboard. 13 year old Gianna Bryant. They were heading to his academy for practice. :(

Last edited:

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
After the opening tip of the Raptors and Spurs game it was won the Raptors and they let the 24 second shot clock expire as a tribute to Kobe since his #24. When the Spurs got the ball they did exactly the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad