Raptors Discussion: v90| Fighting through the injuries (but not Coronavirus. NBA Suspends season until further notice)

Who wins the game Clips or Raps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leafsleafs

Jul 12, 2006
Here
What did Jack say tonight?

Something like “Sometimes you take the wrong turn on to the right road”, when referring to the injuries to Kyle and Serge.

Of course, the big question coming into the season was the Rap’s depth, and if Bench Mob redux can keep this up, and with everyone healthy, they could go ten deep if Nurse so chooses.

And Boucher would be the only on-ball defender among them that will be lost at times.

Gotta love that!

Last edited:
Reactions: Plat87 and Tuggy

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Davis looks amazing. I think he could end up being better than vanvleet. He is a better rebounder/defender.

he is actually showing some really good patience and decision making in the puck and roll. Hope they let him run point some more.

Reactions: Plat87

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Davis looks amazing. I think he could end up being better than vanvleet. He is a better rebounder/defender.

he is actually showing some really good patience and decision making in the puck and roll. Hope they let him run point some more.

Davis is great insurance in case FVV gets overpaid in the offseason. Ideally, though, FVV takes over for Lowry when he departs as a FA. Davis looks great as a PG and looks to be a classic combo guard.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Davis is great insurance in case FVV gets overpaid in the offseason. Ideally, though, FVV takes over for Lowry when he departs as a FA. Davis looks great as a PG and looks to be a classic combo guard.

I hope they keep Lowry. He needs to retire a Raptor. I don’t see why that wouldn’t happen.

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
Have to say that the Dubs losing by 45 and being as terrible as they are is such delicious schadenfreude.
I love it too, but its going to be absolute bull**** if they stay at the bottom this whole season and get a top 3 draft pick. I'm not super familiar with the draft or if there are good players at the top, but regardless, they don't deserve it.

Reactions: Maplebeasts

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Definitely has primary ball-handler skills. Donny is small (6"1, 215) compared to TD (6"4, 205).

Why don't we split the baby and say Jrue Holiday-esque potential.

Yeah but Jrue’s playmaking is a couple tiers above those guys lol. Also TD might be taller but he’s not longer. I just think his bag of skills looks a lot like Mitchell.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Definitely has primary ball-handler skills. Donny is small (6"1, 215) compared to TD (6"4, 205).

Why don't we split the baby and say Jrue Holiday-esque potential.

Not a bad comparison, but Jrue can't fly like TD. Also TD looks to have very good defensive potential, but Jrue is one of the best in the world on D. Also I think TD can be more dangerous from the 3.

The Mitchell comparison I like a lot.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I love it too, but its going to be absolute bull**** if they stay at the bottom this whole season and get a top 3 draft pick. I'm not super familiar with the draft or if there are good players at the top, but regardless, they don't deserve it.

I mean it sucks but they might have thompson out for the year, curry out for the rest of the year. Green is day to day and Russell is out for a couple weeks.

they are gonna be bad for a while. Even with Russell heathy he’s their only scorer now and I bet he gets traded for a first or two this year.

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
I mean it sucks but they might have thompson out for the year, curry out for the rest of the year. Green is day to day and Russell is out for a couple weeks.

they are gonna be bad for a while. Even with Russell heathy he’s their only scorer now and I bet he gets traded for a first or two this year.
Yeah that’s what I mean. They’re going to be awful this year because of the injuries, but next year they’ll be good again. And they’ll have a high draft pick.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Siakam can be pretty lazy on defense. Probably a consequence of all the minutes he is playing

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Tonight’s game was fun but not fun as well. FVV and Siakam need some...wait for it...load management.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Is Gasol really in Embiid’s head that badly? Zero points, 0-7 from the field, 0 for from the charity stripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad