Raptors Discussion: v72| ECQF | (1) Raptors vs (8) Wizards | Raptors win series 4-2 and advance to EC Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Guys watch out the sky is falling!!!!! Watch out!!!

There were some alarming signs in games 3 and 4. Raps could have easily been up 3-1 if they cut down on the boneheaded turnovers. It was sickening/nauseating watching what happened in the last 2 games when they could have stepped on their throats. In my opinion, winning the next 2 games is a must. Don't rely on your home court advantage only. Winning teams win playoff games on the road. Win tonight and finish them off on the road by playing a sound road game.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
There were some alarming signs in games 3 and 4. Raps could have easily been up 3-1 if they cut down on the boneheaded turnovers. It was sickening/nauseating watching what happened in the last 2 games when they could have stepped on their throats. In my opinion, winning the next 2 games is a must. Don't rely on your home court advantage only. Winning teams win playoff games on the road. Win tonight and finish them off on the road by playing a sound road game.

I believe out of any sport basketball home advantage holds true. It is not surprising at all that there have been no sweeps yet in the NBA playoffs. Its a more intimate setting then hockey or football or baseball. Its louder.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I believe out of any sport basketball home advantage holds true. It is not surprising at all that there have been no sweeps yet in the NBA playoffs. Its a more intimate setting then hockey or football or baseball. Its louder.

True, but the good teams are up 3-1, or already won. Houston is probably going to wrap it up tonight, and GS already won because they won games on the road. Philly won. Come on. The way they played on the road was unacceptable. You think they will win every home game in the playoffs? No, it ain't gonna happen so they will have to go into hostile arenas and win games there. They were just fine on the road in the regular season.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
We will be fine. People just need to relax. They will win it in 6 and you will get the away victory.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Siakam/Poeltl have been so underwhelming these playoffs. Aren't playing with nearly the same poise they showed in the regular season.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Defense was very good. Still wish Derozan would put some effort into that side of the ball. Some bad calls kept the Wizards in it at the end of that half.

Offense needs to be better.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I'm really, really feeling unlucky about this one. Has the the hallmarks of: "Wizards hang around and hang around and then win it in the 4th."

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I'm flipping between games. But it feels like this one is coming off the rails for the Raptors. They're getting killed by offensive rebounds. They need to turn this around pretty quick or they will be gone in six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad