Raptors Discussion: V64 Round 3! First conf. finals in franchise history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Gotta give it to the boys tonight

I like how casey essentially ran a 6 man squad. It's the playoffs, this is what should be done!

Hopefully they can build off of this

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
The crowd gets the game ball tonight. They have really rattled Irving and Love tonight.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
This is also a solid idea. Only thing is we need to maximize JV's time with lowry. He needs a nice passer who gets him the ball and can run the PR.

Also Jeff Van Gundy is the man. Doesn't display bias on that scenario.

That's why the ABC guys are awesome to listen to. Shame we can't get them more often

I mean hell, we've gotten them once here in toronto

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
This team just makes you believe...it's truly something amazing. What a game played by these guys.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Yeah, I mean i love matt and Jack and the rest of the crew, but they're such huge homers. On the other end are guys like shaq, barkley, who **** on us too much. Enjoyed listening to Jeff hope he gets a job.

What the hell happened to biyombo

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Yeah, I mean i love matt and Jack and the rest of the crew, but they're such huge homers. On the other end are guys like shaq, barkley, who **** on us too much. Enjoyed listening to Jeff hope he gets a job.

What the hell happened to biyombo
He will get another coaching job for sure.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Terrell Owens was in the crowd

He's been there the past few games.

So glad we didn't get swept.

Especially with all the american sports media saying all this garbage about the Raps not even having a chance.

Great game by the Raps. It's going to be REALLY tough the rest of the way through, but we shouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad