Blue Jays GDT: (v6) Next Game: @Kansas City | Fri, Apr 12 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | J.A. Happ vs L. Mendoza

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
It all starts at the top. Until we get a MLB quality manager this avg ball is going to continue. Hate on me all you want but, just like most things in life, management reflects production. We have avg managing.

Scion

May 25, 2012
I can't remember the last time I saw the Jays pitching staff, or any pitching staff for that matter, struggle so consistently in the first inning. It's really, really odd.

PoisonMushroom

I'm a fungi!
Mar 8, 2006
It all starts at the top. Until we get a MLB quality manager this avg ball is going to continue. Hate on me all you want but, just like most things in life, management reflects production. We have avg managing.

I don't see how you can blame this on poor managing. The players aren't performing. Period.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
It only took 41 pitches! Happ must be disappointed he couldn't hit the 50 pitch mark.

Can we fast forward to when this team is not a total disaster?

Kb21

Dec 27, 2011
Toronto

I don't see how its gibbons fault the SPs are all sucking. He isn't the pitching coach.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Ok. This has nothing to do with the manager. Yeah right. I guess I put more stock into the job of a manager then most of you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad