Utah team name polling opens, list of potential names revealed

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
How does one work for a beer league hockey team?

It was the FHL (as it was known at the time). I just applied online (this was 2011) and I was helping with merch sales, ushering, tickets and a bunch of other stuff. Wherever I was needed.

I originally wanted to do radio and PR with the team because I just graduated from college with a degree in Broadcasting but that didn't materialize and I figured an internship was an internship

Team won the championship them moved the next season lol.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
It was the FHL (as it was known at the time). I just applied online (this was 2011) and I was helping with merch sales, ushering, tickets and a bunch of other stuff. Wherever I was needed.

I originally wanted to do radio and PR because I just graduated from college with a degree in Broadcasting but that didn't materialize and I figured an internship was an internship

Team won the championship them moved the next season lol.
I see. You were calling an extremely minor league team a beer league team, basically? Such a low level of professional that it was basically rec league?

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Hmm, if Merulo fails to get the land in the upcoming auction, does he still have the Coyotes branding?

Honestly, Utah Coyotes works pretty well(for me at least).

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Flash forward 15 years. Utah HC is in game 7 with Metro Houston HC to see who will represent the West in the Stanley Cup finals against the winner of HC Quebec City City vs Atlanta HC United. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
The MLS makes thousands of dollars a year. The NHL should be dying to tap into that!

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
yikes, slim pickens...
1715420743142.png

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
As long as whatever they choose doesn't end with the letter 's', it's good. That's so.... 20th century.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Utah Coyotes.

Nickname Utah Yotes.

I mean better than that list!

There's a pack of coyotes in the small forest across the street from my house, pretty sure they got coyotes in Utah.

Utah Red Rocks?

Last edited:

HF007

Sep 9, 2008
Utah Caribou doesn’t feel expansion team, but I think caribou are more Canadian/nordic.

Utah Venom/Swarm are badass too.

Anything ice/frozen is cliche.

Outlaws could work too but I don’t trust these design firms to make it not come out cheesy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad