USPHL Player Earns Lifetime Ban

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Inexcusable for the sucker punch to the head.

I hope some of the people defending are simply ones who didn't watch the whole thing and thought the shove along the boards was it.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
... I hope some of the people defending are simply ones who didn't watch the whole thing and thought the shove along the boards was it.
You always were the hopeful type. Sometimes it works, this time ... it's social media, so it doesn't.

Reactions: mk80

kij

Jan 31, 2016
This putz's career is over. Good riddance. It's not like he was going Division I from that league anyway. ACHA D1, maybe...
We can dream. He'll likely get picked up in the NA3 let's be realistic.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Clearly the player was rightfully punished, but there's also no excuse for the ref seemingly grabbing the player during live play.

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
Clearly the player was rightfully punished, but there's also no excuse for the ref seemingly grabbing the player during live play.

Halloran hit the linesman while he was trying to get out of the way, then hit/crosschecked him again while he was on the dasher in front of the bench, and probably said something to the liney as well. Then he punched him in the face. There's no excuse for that.

As a linesman, you sometimes have to put your hand on the player to "swim upstream" and get out of the way. Players (with the apparent exception of Paul Halloran) are generally understanding, though it can be difficult and it's easy to get run over if you're outside the blue line with play coming up the wall out of the zone.

Reactions: Roadhog

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
We can dream. He'll likely get picked up in the NA3 let's be realistic.

I mean, he's 20, so it's not like he's going to get picked up anywhere that matters. He's not a Division I prospect. ACHA D1, perhaps. But this is even going to turn off those "coaches."

Reactions: Roadhog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad