USMNT Part IX

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Not impressed to see them being okay with backing into Qatar. Still missing killer instinct. Struggled in '14. Failed in '18. No lessons learned.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Not impressed to see them being okay with backing into Qatar. Still missing killer instinct. Struggled in '14. Failed in '18. No lessons learned.
Eh...I don't necessarily feel that way. They put a strong squad out against Mexico and showed a killer instinct on Sunday so that this game wouldn't be crucial.

I'm not impressed with the play tonight either but they showed up when it was real important.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Eh...I don't necessarily feel that way. They put a strong squad out against Mexico and showed a killer instinct on Sunday so that this game wouldn't be crucial.

I'm not impressed with the play tonight either but they showed up when it was real important.
Until the ticket is booked they are all real important.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't see the need to complain. It's been 8 long years.

Be thankful. Qualification is never a gimme.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Lol I was genuinely asking the many American posters in here.....We try not to act like main boards around these parts....

I feel pretty good. By the WC comes our younger players will have had summer training at their club to get better, injuries all healed up, etc. We made it with a team that is basically just boys, we do have a terrible coach, but this WC is part of the process towards getting those boys some experience.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad