IT, did you see Hulkenburg at the start? :laugh:

giphy.gif

Same for Button

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
You complain a lot

The dorm has never been noisier and dirtier than since they've moved in for a few weeks.

There was, for instance, paper towel all over the lounge last night, with bunch of thrash everywhere on the floor too. Also seems like some of those on my floor smoke in their room, which is plain disrespectful. Thrashes everywhere outside as if they don't know the existence of thrash bins. And finally, they talk loud until very late, and overall make lots of noise.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
The dorm has never been noisier and dirtier than since they've moved in for a few weeks.

There was, for instance, paper towel all over the lounge last night, with bunch of thrash everywhere on the floor too. Also seems like some of those on my floor smoke in their room, which is plain disrespectful. Thrashes everywhere outside as if they don't know the existence of thrash bins. And finally, they talk loud until very late, and overall make lots of noise.

Thrash

Welcome to college

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
You are cool
well if they don't want me to be ****** then they can start being respectful of the other people who live at the dorm instead of thinking there's only them, while respecting common code of conduct.

During the school year, I'm not going to, generally, resort to calling security because people are drinking alcohol in the lounge, except for 1 or 2 very special occasion that just were not the norm. I mean, lots of people eat lunch in the lounge while drinking a glass of wine or something like that. I'm not going to complain about them during the school year since they do not disturb me otherwise. But if I see one of these exchange student, yes I will, mostly because they get thrown out if they get warned too often. And that'd be funny.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
well if they don't want me to be ****** then they can start being respectful of the other people who live at the dorm instead of thinking there's only them, while respecting common code of conduct.

During the school year, I'm not going to, generally, resort to calling security because people are drinking alcohol in the lounge, except for 1 or 2 very special occasion that just were not the norm. I mean, lots of people eat lunch in the lounge while drinking a glass of wine or something like that. I'm not going to complain about them during the school year since they do not disturb me otherwise. But if I see one of these exchange student, yes I will, mostly because they get thrown out if they get warned too often. And that'd be funny.
Does the security just tell you to get a life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad