Useless Thread MDLXXXIV: Animals Should Be Food, Rugs And Trophies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Yeah I knew from the moment that Goodra evolved it would be gone. Too OP of a pokemon for Ash to have that early in the series. He'll probably pick up one more rare pokemon that has a Mega and then challenge the league, which I think he might have a decent chance at this year, although this Zygarde plot line is going to take them all over the place before that

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Yeah I knew from the moment that Goodra evolved it would be gone. Too OP of a pokemon for Ash to have that early in the series. He'll probably pick up one more rare pokemon that has a Mega and then challenge the league, which I think he might have a decent chance at this year, although this Zygarde plot line is going to take them all over the place before that
I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO DISCUSS THIS FURTHER WITH YOU.

a

Sep 19, 2008
A cataract is an opacity in the lens of a dog's eye, causing him to have blurry vision. If the cataract is small, it won't likely disturb the dog's vision too much, but cataracts must be monitored because the thicker and denser they become, the more likely it is they will lead to blindness.

Sep 19, 2008
All geriatric dogs (usually beginning at 6 years of age) develop a hardening of the lens (Nuclear Sclerosis) that causes the lens to have a grayish appearance. The grayish-blue haze increases as the dog ages. Nuclear sclerosis is NOT a cataract, and does not usually interfere with vision.

Sep 19, 2008
Most dogs seem to generally share a common lifespan, bringing us roughly 10- 13 of the best years

Sep 19, 2008
No my brother paid me like $12 an hour one day and I was bored. He is an accountant and felt that he couldn't be bothered to do it.

If your dad and bro have jobs they should hire you then you can't sit at home all day listening to music and hoarding gifs of Alexandra daddario

Sep 19, 2008
Did you have any experience owning a dog before Joe. Or did you learn everything on the go.

Might get a dog soon. The shelter here has 50% off adoption fees because they have too much many dogs and cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad