Useless Thread MDLXXIX: RIP Mr. Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
MFW Peen and original Kyle tell me that Snape was originally a bad guy but was never explained in the movies.

shocked.gif~c200

They don't explain it too well in the movies, but they do show him signing an unbreakable vow (Basically if Draco doesn't succeed in killing Dumbledore he will himself die), meeting up with the death eaters multiple times etc.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
They don't explain it too well in the movies, but they do show him signing an unbreakable vow (Basically if Draco doesn't succeed in killing Dumbledore he will himself die), meeting up with the death eaters multiple times etc.

Yeah but that was all part of Dumbledore's plan, to be a convincing double agent and gain Voldemort's trust

It's nothing to do with him originally being a bad guy

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I will play a game against the CPU to remember the controls and then have a quick shower.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

Ya but that was after Snape went to Dumbledoor for help I thought?

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
The movies just make it look like he was pretending to be a bad guy the whole time

One other small detail is that Harry learns Snape is actually the Half-Blood Prince who created that Sectumsempra spell. Although that doesn't show him being good or evil but I think Snape originally made that spell to use against his school enemies James, Serius, Remus, and Peter Pettigrew. It's not usually the type of spell a good wizard would use.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Actually hang on Kyle and Hammett, there's a scene in Goblet when Karkaroff is in court and he names Snape then Dumbledore says he "was indeed a death eater and prior to Voldemort's downfall turned spy for us"

[Yt]cC_jddH_0MI[/Yt]

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Actually hang on Kyle and Hammett, there's a scene in Goblet when Karkaroff is in court and he names Snape then Dumbledore says he "was indeed a death eater and prior to Voldemort's downfall turned spy for us"

[Yt]cC_jddH_0MI[/Yt]

That scene is still fresh in my memory, yeah I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad