Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Meanwhile in Atlanta...

atlanta-pollen-count.jpg

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Don't let em anchor you down like Ray, Chip and Guerzy

i'd rather be anchored down and know i can get P when i want/need it rather than having to constantly be chasing broads down and playing that game.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
i'd rather be anchored down and know i can get P when i want/need it rather than having to constantly be chasing broads down and playing that game.

Same

I lmao at people who are still dating, stuck between dealing with drama and long slumps.

Best thing to ever happen to me

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Ya. She put on a good game. Then became intolerable.

Shame. So fine

i dated a crazy chick like that in college. was worth it for a while, but eventually it just wasn't worth it.

she had a lisp, too. that she said she had because she was jewish. :loony:

Dog

Same

I lmao at people who are still dating, stuck between dealing with drama and long slumps.

Best thing to ever happen to me

It was more of a joke than anything.

I hope to find something like Ray, Chip and Guerzy have found

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
i'm not even sure where i'd go to find a chick to date. definitely not out at the bars/clubs. maybe hope to find someone at a cycling or tri club? :dunno:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
if i somehow became single i'd be the biggest dick ever. you think i'm buying your $14 cocktails? lol think again honey

Dog

Buying girls drinks is dumb

One of my buddies once bought a girl drinks all night, then at the end of the night they went and grabbed food too and he paid.

After they finished eating he tried to get her to go back to his place but she refused and he never saw her again lmao.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Buying girls drinks is dumb

One of my buddies once bought a girl drinks all night, then at the end of the night they went and grabbed food too and he paid.

After they finished eating he tried to get her to go back to his place but she refused and he never saw her again lmao.

need to bring a document for her to sign that demands she puts out if we buy all the drinks and food.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I'm gonna just man up and ask out the smoking hot, cool as **** barista at my coffee shop.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
wonder if you'll be the 1st or 8th person to ask her out and be rejected on that day.

I've known her for like 2 years. Plus the weird Asian girl that had a crush on me she works with went back to school.

So it's perfect timing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad