Jan 16, 2005
Please ban me this site is 100% garbage

but they don't have the stones to * me

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
Dear Mrs. C--

Thank you for the extension, I have my essay but I want to hand it straight to you because I've had the experience of having an assignment gone missing when just placed on a teacher's desk or handed to a sub. I've been through that many times before and I'm just a little paranoid about it. I'm also gonna send you an email saying pretty much the same thing in case the note gets lost or technology fails. Also, I really appreciate the way you teach because you honestly care and try to have a relationship with your hundreds of students and you treat us like people and you don't throw work in our faces and expect us to know what to do, you explain things and take time to make sure everyone understands and has the tools/resources they need. You are by far one of the Best Teachers ever.

Sincerely,
Mitzi

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
Soupy light my inbox up

Ahem, Ladd, Chimera, and PAP. Most folks think Ladd vs Okposo is at the least a lateral move while others think it's an actual upgrade. Chimera is a big upgrade over Martin. PAP is not even close to a replacement for Nielsen. So in the end Nielsen is the only player the Islanders lost that's going to hurt them, but unless there is some serious regression from other players or huge injuries we are most likely playoff bound again and if we aren't it will come down to the wire. Thanks for playing though, you just came unprepared with necessary information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad