Useless Thread MDCLXXI: Embrace Capitalism. Spending drives economic growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I have to write down every time I even sit down or stand up for the next 24 hrs

Do you know the reason you're having issues, or is that what they're still trying to figure out? I know you've been dealing with this for a while, but can't quite remember the details.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
I did this morning from 5a-9a.

Wouldn't have made a difference, happened at mile 22. Pushed it too hard during a sprint and it just caught.

I hope your wife takes it easy on you for a bit :)

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Do you know the reason you're having issues, or is that what they're still trying to figure out? I know you've been dealing with this for a while, but can't quite remember the details.

Some kind of tachycardic arrhythmia that I've had sort of randomly since high school. Go through episodes maybe two three times a year. They're tracking the data from the next day to try to figure out why but if nothing seems off and it's infrequent they might not do anything about it.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Some kind of tachycardic arrhythmia that I've had sort of randomly since high school. Go through episodes maybe two three times a year. They're tracking the data from the next day to try to figure out why but if nothing seems off and it's infrequent they might not do anything about it.

Good luck.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Thanks man

My sister has an issue with her blood pressure being really low, and similar to you it wasn't anything they could predict or figure out why it would suddenly drop even lower than it already was. They put her on a medical grade heart rate monitor for 2 weeks, to see if they could track any patterns or anything.... because it would drop so low she'd faint at times. Of course when she was wearing it, she never fainted, and they weren't able to figure out anything from the data.

Been a while now since she's last had any issues, but 2-3 years ago it did get pretty bad and she was fainting multiple times per week.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
My sister has an issue with her blood pressure being really low, and similar to you it wasn't anything they could predict or figure out why it would suddenly drop even lower than it already was. They put her on a medical grade heart rate monitor for 2 weeks, to see if they could track any patterns or anything.... because it would drop so low she'd faint at times. Of course when she was wearing it, she never fainted, and they weren't able to figure out anything from the data.

Been a while now since she's last had any issues, but 2-3 years ago it did get pretty bad and she was fainting multiple times per week.

That's crazy. Must be so frustrating to not be able to figure out what's going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot