Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
October 19th

And I'm standing in my yard drinking a coffee with no shirt on.

Cray cray

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
So their dads worked for the army and didn't care for discipline?

Odd.

I live in a military town.
Fort Carson has the army.
Many of those kids go to the schools that I work at.
Most are very respectful kids. (even though they have other issues, due to parents getting shipped out...)
The Air Force kids live up in the rich school district, by the Air Force Academy.
They are rich, spoiled, entitled brats.
Huuuuge difference between the Army folks (parents and kids) and the Air Force folks.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Now I have to go to the courthouse and plead not guilty for a red I didn't run on my bike. Stupid cops wasting my time. I stopped at the light and I had front and rear lights on my bike. Guy blasts by me on a bike through the light (has no lights in his bike) and about 500 meters after the light turned and I started going I get pulled over.

I tell the cops I ride with a go pro and go to show them the footage.... They say tell the judge. Great, so now I get to waste a day and a half of my time because you guys are blind? Good job.

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
Now I have to go to the courthouse and plead not guilty for a red I didn't run on my bike. Stupid cops wasting my time. I stopped at the light and I had front and rear lights on my bike. Guy blasts by me on a bike through the light (has no lights in his bike) and about 500 meters after the light turned and I started going I get pulled over.

I tell the cops I ride with a go pro and go to show them the footage.... They say tell the judge. Great, so now I get to waste a day and a half of my time because you guys are blind? Good job.

that's what you get for riding a bike man

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Well that would just be stupid. Unless in the country. Where there's ample room to pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad