Useless Thread MDCCXXXII: Discord Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
as long as i continue eating healthy today it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

I've been dieting lately. It's difficult some days but as long as I keep the unhealthy, processed junk out of the house I can usually stick with it.

Sep 19, 2008
I've been dieting lately. It's difficult some days but as long as I keep the unhealthy, processed junk out of the house I can usually stick with it.

I apologize for my behavior earlier. Please join the discord.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
thank god

why don't girls ever like me for more than two months kyle

I wish I had the answers but I struggle to even get anyone to like me lirl. Have you had any girls since the booty gril?

I apologize for my behavior earlier. Please join the discord.

DW it's cool. I'll join later maybe, I was about to go wreck some havoc with a friend on GTA for a bit.

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
I wish I had the answers but I struggle to even get anyone to like me lirl. Have you had any girls since the booty gril?

DW it's cool. I'll join later maybe, I was about to go wreck some havoc with a friend on GTA for a bit.

yes i went on two dates with a girl who was a 10 and who had really good taste in music but sadly she moved away and then i had a girlfriend for two months but she just broke up with me a few weeks ago i am sad i am talking to girls right now but i don't like them as much i just want my girl back

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
yes i went on two dates with a girl who was a 10 and who had really good taste in music but sadly she moved away and then i had a girlfriend for two months but she just broke up with me a few weeks ago i am sad i am talking to girls right now but i don't like them as much i just want my girl back

My condo lenses. I'm sure you'll find a gril eventually you can connect with and reciprocates that love back to you.

Keep hitting the gym is my advice tbh. Get that sexy body and be the best Lil Yachty you can be.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
pins.jpg

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Ix should liven it up with some channels imo. As well as implementing some bots, they can be quite helpful and fun.

This is my own personal discord displaying a few of our channels. It's great. Makes it more of a community than what looks like a spam-filled GDT.

FaVA5Dw.png

Sep 19, 2008
Ix should liven it up with some channels imo. As well as implementing some bots, they can be quite helpful and fun.

This is my own personal discord displaying a few of our channels. It's great. Makes it more of a community than what looks like a spam-filled GDT.

FaVA5Dw.png
Dude it has literally been up for Like two days Calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: