Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Back to basics.

q0FerPs.jpg

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I was trying to listen to We Were Promised Jetpacks this week, terrible voice that guy has even if his accent matches. Made me miss FR even more.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Hamilton going backwards after the first corner, shame the Force Indias are Mercs.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Also I enjoyed Ricciardo's engineer on the radio: "it's f***ed"

need more of that candor during radio imo, if I was driving one of these things you wouldn't be able to broadcast anything I said

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Did they play the song you were once named after

They did indeed

Also I need to mention my new favourite thing I've recently discovered; the "Parking Pataweyo" sketches from Harry & Paul, I don't know how I'm only now seeing these clips since I've watched lots of Harry & Paul videos on YouTube (never watched full episodes though). Hilarious stuff, might inspire my next avatar

Say Hey Kid

War, it's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
"We don't need to tell you that weddings can get expensive. Even with the most meticulous budgeting, a few unexpected costs are bound to crop up. While most brides tend to accept this as fact, one Canadian woman, who is only known as "Susan," attempted to circumvent all wedding costs by asking her friends and family to pay up to attend her wedding. It went about as well as you'd expect.

"Susan" is causing quite the debate online after posting a bizarre Facebook rant about her now-canceled wedding. Yup, the couple called off the wedding just days before their I dos, after their guests refused to pay the $1,500 attendance fee Susan was demanding in order to pay for her CAD $60,000 ($46,020 USD) dream wedding." This Bride Canceled Her Wedding After Guests Refused to Pay Her $1,500 Attendance Fee

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
"We don't need to tell you that weddings can get expensive. Even with the most meticulous budgeting, a few unexpected costs are bound to crop up. While most brides tend to accept this as fact, one Canadian woman, who is only known as "Susan," attempted to circumvent all wedding costs by asking her friends and family to pay up to attend her wedding. It went about as well as you'd expect.

"Susan" is causing quite the debate online after posting a bizarre Facebook rant about her now-canceled wedding. Yup, the couple called off the wedding just days before their I dos, after their guests refused to pay the $1,500 attendance fee Susan was demanding in order to pay for her CAD $60,000 ($46,020 USD) dream wedding." This Bride Canceled Her Wedding After Guests Refused to Pay Her $1,500 Attendance Fee

I wouldn’t say this is causing a debate. Everyone seems to agree she’s crazy.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
First order of business, changing all the words back so that when I’m at Mass with my parents they can’t tell I haven’t been to Mass regularly in ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad