Useless Thread MDCCXLIII: MAN THE f*** UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Hey @SoupyFIN since you moderate lounge and all maybe you should get rid of some of the trash like @VickAshley . Just a thought.
I think moderators do a fantastic job of moderating users who actually break ToS and explain why infractions are handed out when there is any sort of misunderstanding. Perhaps personal grievances should be handled through a dialogue with the staff rather than desperately, insecurely and inadequately aired within the community forum framework? Especially since said grievances have no real actual factual merit?

Thanks.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
@SoupyFIN levers $100, I offered what you wanted + shipping and you send me some scammer message about put it into your Paypal as gift. Excuse, you want to avoid the $5 fee. 24 hours of me repeatedly saying, " send me the invoice," trying to give you me hard earned money. How ass backwards is that. Your a ass clown.

@RayP Point One 50mm stem $80. You know if you can't respond to a simple question about how tall is the stem, how the hell do you expect to sell you stuff. it's not as if I you for your SS#. obviously your not trying sell the stem.

@irunthepeg Saint Brake set $300. Where's those pics at. Said you were going to post pics last week. Didn't want to respond to pic request not even a acknowledgment that someone was interested in your merchandise. Good luck with no pictures.

@Mr. Met Session 88 $3000. Another no responder. I think it's a valid question of what hubs do you have and is it a pimp or pimplite wheelset and request for some better pics, but I guess that's why your bike has been for sale since Aug 11.

@tonyhawks77 , I don't even want to go in depth but you are the biggest ass hat of them all, I'm glad you sold you frame and parts, but I missed out on good deals wasting my my time listening to you lie about Paypal and constantly changing the deal that eventually never happened, eat **** and die. I don't feel that harshly, but I never had the chance to say that. Not as gratifying as I thought.

I never had all this BS using eBay. If it was listed, someone wanted to sell it. Now eBay is just a shell of what it use to be and the alternative sucks. I know that there are buyers that BS to, and I would like to take this time to apologize to @Finnish your Czech , sorry for flip flopping, I should have thought it out better before I made the offer. I did at least straighten it out with in 5 messages and not 50 messages of crap spewing out of someones mouth. (@tonyhawks77 )

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
@SoupyFIN levers $100, I offered what you wanted + shipping and you send me some scammer message about put it into your Paypal as gift. Excuse, you want to avoid the $5 fee. 24 hours of me repeatedly saying, " send me the invoice," trying to give you me hard earned money. How ass backwards is that. Your a ass clown.

@RayP Point One 50mm stem $80. You know if you can't respond to a simple question about how tall is the stem, how the hell do you expect to sell you stuff. it's not as if I you for your SS#. obviously your not trying sell the stem.

@irunthepeg Saint Brake set $300. Where's those pics at. Said you were going to post pics last week. Didn't want to respond to pic request not even a acknowledgment that someone was interested in your merchandise. Good luck with no pictures.

@Mr. Met Session 88 $3000. Another no responder. I think it's a valid question of what hubs do you have and is it a pimp or pimplite wheelset and request for some better pics, but I guess that's why your bike has been for sale since Aug 11.

@tonyhawks77 , I don't even want to go in depth but you are the biggest ass hat of them all, I'm glad you sold you frame and parts, but I missed out on good deals wasting my my time listening to you lie about Paypal and constantly changing the deal that eventually never happened, eat **** and die. I don't feel that harshly, but I never had the chance to say that. Not as gratifying as I thought.

I never had all this BS using eBay. If it was listed, someone wanted to sell it. Now eBay is just a shell of what it use to be and the alternative sucks. I know that there are buyers that BS to, and I would like to take this time to apologize to zasho, sorry for flip flopping, I should have thought it out better before I made the offer. I did at least straighten it out with in 5 messages and not 50 messages of crap spewing out of someones mouth. (@tonyhawks77 )

Why the f*** are you tagging me here, assclown? I'm sick of getting stupid f***ing notifications from the lounge virgins.

Mr. Met

Nov 8, 2017

I never had all this BS using eBay. If it was listed, someone wanted to sell it. Now eBay is just a shell of what it use to be and the alternative sucks. I know that there are buyers that BS to, and I would like to take this time to apologize to @Finnish your Czech , sorry for flip flopping, I should have thought it out better before I made the offer. I did at least straighten it out with in 5 messages and not 50 messages of crap spewing out of someones mouth. (@tonyhawks77 )
Please don't @ me ever again.

Reactions: Guerzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad