Useless Thread MDCCXCIX: This Week in K-Pop (fromis_9, Rocket Punch comebacks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Boris about to address the plebs

Lockdown 4 incoming

really? the cdc just lifted mask mandates here. we're way below herd immunity thresholds so you can assume how that's going to play out for the states. i guess when half the people here are conspiracy theorist deniers it doesn't really matter one way or the other

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
really? the cdc just lifted mask mandates here. we're way below herd immunity thresholds so you can assume how that's going to play out for the states. i guess when half the people here are conspiracy theorist deniers it doesn't really matter one way or the other

I'm being slightly facetious, but there has been a recent increase in cases of the scary Indian variant here because like usual we added it to the "Red list" for travel far too late

So it could delay the full re-opening of society. We are due to go back to indoor hospitality on Monday but still with social distancing, masks and arbitrary rule of 6 restrictions because of course the covids won't get you if you're only with 5 people

Then on the 21st June we are supposed to be going back to "normal"

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm being slightly facetious, but there has been a recent increase in cases of the scary Indian variant here because like usual we added it to the "Red list" for travel far too late

So it could delay the full re-opening of society. We are due to go back to indoor hospitality on Monday but still with social distancing, masks and arbitrary rule of 6 restrictions because of course the covids won't get you if you're only with 5 people

Then on the 21st June we are supposed to be going back to "normal"

do you guys have decent immunization rates? i haven't followed how the rollout is going across the pond

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
do you guys have decent immunization rates? i haven't followed how the rollout is going across the pond

Yeah I think we are slightly higher than the US but it's being done differently. I understand in the States it's more dependent on if you have insurance and all that type of stuff, whereas over here because of our nationalised health system it's all done centrally and you have to wait your turn. At this point I think everyone over 40 (who wanted to) has had at least their first one and most of the very old and vulnerable should have had both

Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20210514-150031.png

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
j. cole dropped an album today too which is likely going to be f***ing fire. saving it for the weekend when i've not got work on the brain.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
code

you should learn how to use docker files so you can containerize apps that you use daily

learning docker/kubernetes is a fantastic way to get into the industry and shit is in high demand these days with such a big push towards microservices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad