Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
097f31a124.jpg

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
i love how in the background of my screenshot, there's @holy trying REALLY HARD not to look at Mona's booty while Ms. Fischl is watching
Bro I'd be throwing some cash at that ass, no cappity cap. And then I'd explain to Mona that the idea of the glorious Reich is nothing but a perverted and corrupted idea spawned through Vedic texts, one that no one should really be following.

Big brain attract big booty.

Sep 19, 2008
Genshin Impact’s Breath of the Wild-inspired world is absolutely brimming with colorful characters, deadly mobs, dangerous dungeons, and monolithic bosses. However, unlike Nintendo’s open-world masterpiece, Genshin Impact’s combat largely revolves around party synergies. In fact, the game’s best players constantly switch between characters in order to combine each unit’s unique abilities.
Not only does this mechanic allow for some extremely flashy spell combinations, it also enables you to make short work of Genshin Impact’s most notorious foes. Of course, you’ll need to hope the gacha gods are in your favor as pulling the game’s best characters can prove difficult, especially if you’re aiming to snag yourself elusive ultra-rare five star pulls.
While you can get through all the current content with just the game’s base characters, you’ll want to add the following units to your party if you wish to maximize your DPS.

So this is like South Park The Fractured But Whole when you can play as 4 characters at once and cycle through them with turns?

Sep 19, 2008
Venti is currently one of the most highly sought after characters in the game due to his superior crowd control capabilities. His Skyward Sonnet deals wind damage and knocks up all foes, giving you plenty of opportunities to reposition or go on the offensive. Meanwhile, Venti’s ultimate (Wind’s Grand Ode) pulls nearby objects and enemies together.

This move is absolutely huge as it not only stops all foes from attacking, it also allows for some incredibly lethal elemental combinations. In fact, you can quickly decimate hordes of enemies in one fell swoop. For example, if the hurricane comes into contact with either Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro elements, it will deal additional damage and spread there effects.

If that wasn’t enough, Venti’s Storm Eye passive regenerates 15 energy to all characters when an elemental combo has occurred, drastically lowering your party’s ultimate cooldowns and increasing your overall damage output. Lastly, the bard’s Skyward Sonnet also speeds up exploration as you can ride the wind’s current to reach higher vantage points. It’s certainly not hard to see why this godly entity remains a staple pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad