Useless Thread MDCCLXXXI: Naeun Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
what does this mean?
Big Four accounting firms - Wikipedia

Many of them also hire for IT consulting gigs don't you know

Big Four Audit Firms PwC, EY, Deloitte & KPMG Are ...
Search domain analyticsindiamag.com/why-the-big-four-audit-firms-pwc-ey-deloitte-kpmg-are-investing-heavily-in-artificial-intelligenc/Big Four Audit Firms PwC, EY, Deloitte & KPMG Are Investing Heavily In AI
This is why the Big Four audit firms, through a record-level investment of billions into AI technology, are drastically changing the way they have traditionally operated. Three out of the four largest accounting firms announced $9 billion on artificial intelligence (AI) and data analytics capabilities, according to Bloomberg.

Sep 19, 2008
Information Technology and working at a Big 4 Accounting & ITConsulting Firm

The “Big Four,” as they are called in the business world, are the four largest Accounting, IT, and Counsulting firms in the world. This elite group is made up of KPMG, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Ernst & Young, and Deloitte. Between them, they employ hundreds of thousands of people world-wide. Following the Big Four, the next biggest accounting firms in the U.S. employ fewer than 10,000 people each. Most firms in the US are regional, and employee only a few hundred associates, if that..

As an accounting, IT, and IE major, you may hear that Big 4 jobs are what everyone aims for. Among the arguments I heard in their favor as a student new to the recruiting process were the commonly repeated: their fame, the networking opportunities, and their superior training.

Just what are the benefits of working at one of the Big Four firms? Are Big 4 salaries any higher than regional firms? Is their training really better? Or are the benefits more intangible, such as being able to find a better job later with that well-recognized Big Four name on your resume? Know what advantages you’re competing for before you make up your mind on whether a Big Four company is the right fit for you.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Big Four accounting firms - Wikipedia

Many of them also hire for IT consulting gigs don't you know

Big Four Audit Firms PwC, EY, Deloitte & KPMG Are ...
Search domain analyticsindiamag.com/why-the-big-four-audit-firms-pwc-ey-deloitte-kpmg-are-investing-heavily-in-artificial-intelligenc/Big Four Audit Firms PwC, EY, Deloitte & KPMG Are Investing Heavily In AI
This is why the Big Four audit firms, through a record-level investment of billions into AI technology, are drastically changing the way they have traditionally operated. Three out of the four largest accounting firms announced $9 billion on artificial intelligence (AI) and data analytics capabilities, according to Bloomberg.
uh, i don't think i'm anywhere near the level of "consultant"

if i was i'd be a lot richer and work a lot less hard

i also prefer small startups to big business

Sep 19, 2008
3mgcc6s8lzo51.jpg

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
tbf that's not a reach to ask, because... :
straykids0825.png

i mean, i'm leaning female, but there's a lot of male femininity in that culture and i actually can't tell 100%.

i don't give two shits, i'm all for people doing and identifying as whatever they want. i'm as liberal a cuck as they come. i just can't tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad