Useless Thread MDCCLXXV: Kpop-Free Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008

Sep 19, 2008
I have this ability to be able to criticize any artists that I like. That's crazy and unheard of, I guess.
The criticism of you is that you are very unwilling or scared to criticize anything you love (Canadian athlete, Hab, etc) and when your team loses (i.e. Canada women's hockey) you make excuses about how they were not expected to win (despite being favorites to repeat again)

Seeing you be frank and honest about a team without any bias is very rare

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
The criticism of you is that you are very unwilling or scared to criticize anything you love (Canadian athlete, Hab, etc) and when your team loses (i.e. Canada women's hockey) you make excuses about how they were not expected to win (despite being favorites to repeat again)

Seeing you be frank and honest about a team without any bias is very rare
I don't think you know what an excuse is, or what being biased or criticizing mean.

Sep 19, 2008
You have posted in this thread a long time and the majority of your posts are just you fawning over or being unabashedly a fan of various Canadian and non-Canadian individuals

omggggggggggggg kairi sane

omggggggggg alexa

omggggggggggg alexa bliss

omgggggggggggggggggg bianca

omgggggggg bouchardddd

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
You have posted in this thread a long time and the majority of your posts are just you fawning over or being unabashedly a fan of various Canadian and non-Canadian individuals

omggggggggggggg kairi sane

omggggggggg alexa

omggggggggggg alexa bliss

omgggggggggggggggggg bianca

omgggggggg bouchardddd
The only one acting in a childish way like this in this thread is you when posting the same video several times in a short span, or when posting a serie of several videos about one individual entity.

Sep 19, 2008
The only one acting in a childish way like this in this thread is you when posting the same video several times in a short span, or when posting a serie of several videos about one individual entity.
Okay Stan

Sep 19, 2008
You're in denial

Sep 19, 2008
"Alexa isn't that good."

"Shut up she was MINOR RECORD LABEL"

If that isn't bias I don't know what is

Sep 19, 2008
Like the analytics showed that her songs were inferior to other band like GFRIEND

what more stats do you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad