Useless Thread MDCCLXXV: Kpop-Free Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Ninja is a clown.

Someone find that tweet where he criticizes real athletes by saying they have simple jobs.

He said something to the effect of "Kickers just have to kick, but when I play Fortnite, I have a bunch of stuff I have to be good at", to which everyone who doesn't like esports burst out in howling and raucous laughter

Last edited:
Reactions: Oogie Boogie

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Ninja is a clown.

Someone find that tweet where he criticizes real athletes by saying they have a simple job
Did he really say that lmao

Some of these influencers/social media entertainers are so out of touch and genuinely think they work "hard" (or smartly) and deserve being where they are.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
@Zaide

ttli25kxe8241.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
how are you enjoying the stream today @Roman Fell

i'm watching while i clean the house and i'm reminded every time i watch ninja about how many mistakes i made in life where i can't be an 8-figure millionaire playing dumb f***ing games
I saw a few seconds before getting bored. But he knows TimTheTatMan.

TimTheTatMan is good.

Sep 19, 2008
Also that twitch comment about cloakzy sitting there playing games while his maid cleans the house

Like something is off putting about that after seeing that on stream today on another streamer

Like you are the man of the house and here you are on camera telling a woman like YEAH CLEAN THAT....CLEAN THE BEDS TOO. and you're just sitting there on the couch playing games

something demeaning or wrong about that but it may just be me

Sep 19, 2008
Did he really say that lmao

Some of these influencers/social media entertainers are so out of touch and genuinely think they work "hard" (or smartly) and deserve being where they are.
Most of them are pretty humble although the really big ones like Ninja or PewDiePie say some really stupid shit

Sep 19, 2008
Reminder about that stupid social influencer what's his name who went into the Japanese ghost forest and started being all disrepectful

Logan Paul was it?

Sep 19, 2008
Every social media streamer I follow on Twitch has worked hard to be where they at streaming full time for say 8 or 10 hours a day.

Sep 19, 2008
The problem is everyone thinks a major streamer is bad because of Ninja or DoctorDisrespect or PewDiePie but there are plenty other streamers too (Nickmercs) who just get a following by being really good at their game.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Also that twitch comment about cloakzy sitting there playing games while his maid cleans the house

Like something is off putting about that after seeing that on stream today on another streamer

Like you are the man of the house and here you are on camera telling a woman like YEAH CLEAN THAT....CLEAN THE BEDS TOO. and you're just sitting there on the couch playing games

something demeaning or wrong about that but it may just be me
h.ttps://www.twitch.tv/sodapoppin/clip/SpotlessBlueSpaghettiWholeWheat?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

Take out the . in http since it can't be embedded properly (or I'm just dumb)

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Whatever happened with that Doctor Disrespect shit?

Apparently nothing new has come out. What the hell, is this Unsolved Mysteries?

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Whatever happened with that Doctor Disrespect shit?

Apparently nothing new has come out. What the hell, is this Unsolved Mysteries?
Must be something big that happened. If it wasn't I don't see why it wouldn't have already been revealed by now.
I remember Shannon (ShannonZKiller) saying she knew the reason but couldn't say but that it was big. Then deleted the tweet because people gave her shit and said she was clout chasing lol.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Must be something big that happened. If it wasn't I don't see why it wouldn't have already been revealed by now.
I remember Shannon (ShannonZKiller) saying she knew the reason but couldn't say but that it was big. Then deleted the tweet because people gave her shit and said she was clout chasing lol.
Didn't he have a meet up with fans recently? I find it hard to see him schedule a meet up with fans if it were that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig