Useless Thread MDCCLXXI: I'm pickle Chip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
At least Twice has comebacks. Unlike that Blackpink comeback. Dude Blackpink is not promoted by YG and barely has any songs. Every one of their live concerts is the same 3 or 4 songs.
They have too many comebacks. Their comebacks feel like cheap change now. 4-7 songs every 6-7 months is way too much. It shows in the production value, especially of this album, where the title track's video looks like a debuting group's video.

Sep 19, 2008
https://www.soompi.com/article/1403...-to-release-solo-tracks-starting-in-september

YG has released Jennie’s first-ever solo single “SOLO” back in November 2018, and has been working on Rosé’s first-ever solo track for over a year.
We ask for your understanding on taking more time than expected, since we were planning to release multiple songs in an album format, rather than releasing a digital single.
Rosé’s solo works have already been completed, and its release date is planned to be in September after the release of BLACKPINK’s first-ever full-length album.
It is because all the members agreed that BLACKPINK’s comeback as an entire group and their first-ever full-length album release is more important than anything.
Furthermore, Lisa’s amazing solo single is already prepared for release, and we are currently preparing for Jisoo’s solo single release as well.
The solo releases by the members will continue in sequential order, after the release of BLACKPINK’s first-ever full-length album release upcoming [sic] in September.
YG is always grateful towards the fans in and out of Korea, who have shown interest and affections towards BLACKPINK until this day. We are also always monitoring your opinions which may sound trivial, but are in fact very helpful.

Sep 19, 2008
sadly i posted the aoa covering mamamoo earlier today but I didn't realize it was Egotistical

Sep 19, 2008
EL56VobUwAASBRT.jpg

:eek:

Sep 19, 2008
if you wanna get really really f***ing woke without drugs blare kpop in your new earphones while watching two warzone streams at once

i'm so woke rn

it's like injecting cocaine into your veins

Sep 19, 2008
alright imma expose myself to more AOA content atm. I like what I heard yesterday from their mv and I think I am a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad