Useless Thread MDCCLXX: 4 day weekends ferda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
The world has turned
And left me here
Just where I was
Before you appeared
I have a serious problem with his performance in Game 7 where he allowed the Dbacks to tie, even load the bases, and allow a floater to center field to give the D Backs the title.

In 2004 all he did was allow a base hit to first. Roberts later stole the bag and Mueller delivered the clutch hit. Not as bad.

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
Heard a rumor once that if you ask for the data HF has collected on you it will not include IP addresses. Very odd.

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
Do you think there is a reasonable explanation for why the TOS says they track our IPs, but the data they present upon request not including them?
I think there is, they run a pretty tight ship around here. They have the best help money can buy.

Sep 19, 2008
He got all these movies saved up on Disney plus, but if you look at the library, ain't none of them ever been watched.

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
New York law uses five factors to determine if someone is an employee:
  1. the degree of control exercised by the employer over the workers
  2. the workers' opportunity for profit or loss and their investment in the business
  3. the degree of skill and independent initiative required to perform the work
  4. the permanence or duration of the working relationship
  5. the extent to which the work is an integral part of the employer's business.

Sep 19, 2008
Gin Rummy: Basically, Racial Slur technology is something that doesn't plug into a printer. Does that plug into a printer?

Ed Wuncler: No

Gin Rummy: Wanna know why?

Ed Wuncler: Why?

Gin Rummy: 'Cause Racial Slurs never have nothin' to print.

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
On July 2, 2015, volunteer moderators of over two thousand two hundred “subreddit” communities on the social news platform reddit effectively went on strike. Moderators disabled their subreddits, preventing millions of subscribers from accessing basic parts of the reddit website. The “reddit blackout,” as it became known, choked the company from advertising revenue and forced reddit to negotiate over moderators’ digital working conditions. The company, already struggling with pressure from racist and bullying groups that it had recently banned, conceded to moderator demands within hours.

Reactions: Oogie Boogie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad