48936ee95c.jpg

:(

Reactions: Roman Fell

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I'm sure you make enough to do that

And if not, go to Toronto anyway. It's only work.
"It's only work"

That audit is the culmination of what I've been working on for the past 2 years and will be key in determining if we can go forward with our medical device licensing

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
"It's only work"

That audit is the culmination of what I've been working on for the past 2 years and will be key in determining if we can go forward with our medical device licensing
When you're in your 70s and the habitable area of the planet equals about 15% of the landmass and there's weekly food riots among the 15 million residents of Nouveau Montreal, one of three metropolises left in the American archipelago, what will make you happier to remember: medical device licensing, or the pretty (I'm sure not plastic surgeried) Korean girls and their impeccably choreographed... everything?

Reactions: Roman Fell

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
When you're in your 70s and the habitable area of the planet equals about 15% of the landmass and there's weekly food riots among the 15 million residents of Nouveau Montreal, one of three metropolises left in the American archipelago, what will make you happier to remember: medical device licensing, or the pretty (I'm sure not plastic surgeried) Korean girls and their impeccably choreographed... everything?
the licensing

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Sure you will.
I mean when you work hard on something, and it comes to fruition, it's always satisfying. Even more so knowing that the device will help cut surgery times by about 50% over the traditional technique, allowing surgeons and the whole medical staff more time to help/save more people, and that will improve the quality of life dramatically for people implanted with it.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I mean when you work hard on something, and it comes to fruition, it's always satisfying. Even more so knowing that the device will help cut surgery times by about 50% over the traditional technique, allowing surgeons and the whole medical staff more time to help/save more people, and that will improve the quality of life dramatically for people implanted with it.
Contributiing to the overpopulation that will lead to your being euthanised at 60 when the government decides that's easier than trying to maintain healthcare for people

Signing your own deatrh warrant imho

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
while i'm only 5'9" and 180 lbs and for some reason, i don't gain weight despite easily eating >3000 calories a day and deserts at every meal including breakfast, my body fat % is likely very high
o_O

That sounds fat tio me

my condo lenses

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Zonk! I could ask you this

I need a new keyboard. I would like it to be silent, or as close to as possible. My primary use will be typing. What would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad