Useless Thread MDCCLIII: NHL 20 IS OUT NOW ON EA ACCESS! DROP DATE SEPT 13 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
i'm about to put 2000-3000$ into a new computer + a nintendo switch within the next 2-3 months ????????????????

what's the point of purchasing things I do not want nor need like a TV or a console?
"about to" :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
can you expect him to have any loyalty or stability when he quite literally has no friends, and hasn't probably for at least a decade or two?

that kind of isolation ****s a person up eh?
you're talking to someone whose friends are literally mike 2.0 and a few classmates from college

Sep 19, 2008
Even with all the shit I give Zaide and Zaide's obvious resentment I still enjoy seeing what Zaide has to say every day in the UT

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
@StanGetz do you wear business attire when you wfh

when you go into the office do you wear a dress shirt and dress pants

I usually wear gym shorts in the summer and my favorite pair of jeans when it's colder. tshirts.

When I go into the office, I wear dark jeans, leather sneakers, and a polo. It's pretty casual. The CEO is usually in blue jeans and a button down.

Sep 19, 2008
I usually wear gym shorts in the summer and my favorite pair of jeans when it's colder. tshirts.

When I go into the office, I wear dark jeans, leather sneakers, and a polo. It's pretty casual. The CEO is usually in blue jeans and a button down.
not a lot of offices around here like that

not that I would know

Sep 19, 2008
I mean if you had a family to support I could understand but you literally are almost as pathetic as me socially and have no room to mock.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS

YOU'RE VOLCEL

YOU AREN'T MARRIED TO FANNY

SAVING MONEY IS POINTLESS

i really gotta pump the brakes on you and let you know that saving money is not at all pointless. I know you're doing your thing and getting triggered and all that, but it's not pointless. I can't stress that enough.

Reactions: Cody Webster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad