Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
93g8wjcnc2v21.png

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin
Sep 19, 2008
What drama is left? They’ve got 2 dragons and Cersei has an army of 20,000? We saw how that played out last season.

The producers basically said they’ve known Arya would be the one for like 3 years and they wanted it to be a surprise. Surprise for the sake of surprise isn’t good story telling. It just wasn’t earned imo. And even then, then execution was terrible. There are 200 wights and like 50 WW standing there and she’s so ****ing fast she is literally the wind blowing a WW hair as she runs by?

What the actual hell.

Im most upset because it’s my own damn fault for caring so much about this story and expecting it to matter when it’s clearly just “let’s wrap this thing up as quickly and straight forward as possible”

King 88

Mar 5, 2010
What drama is left? They’ve got 2 dragons and Cersei has an army of 20,000? We saw how that played out last season.

The producers basically said they’ve known Arya would be the one for like 3 years and they wanted it to be a surprise. Surprise for the sake of surprise isn’t good story telling. It just wasn’t earned imo. And even then, then execution was terrible. There are 200 wights and like 50 WW standing there and she’s so ****ing fast she is literally the wind blowing a WW hair as she runs by?

What the actual hell.

Im most upset because it’s my own damn fault for caring so much about this story and expecting it to matter when it’s clearly just “let’s wrap this thing up as quickly and straight forward as possible”
At least 3 or 4 weddings and every one living happily ever after there is plenty of drama for you.

Sep 19, 2008
At least 3 or 4 weddings and every one living happily ever after there is plenty of drama for you.
Things i hated:

1. The Night King/White Walkers have been feared for 1,000s of years and in one episode, one battle, they are all gone? Just like that? All they have to show is the killed a bunch of soldiers?

2. Bran. What is this guys deal. The most powerful all seeing dude and he does nothing and says nothing. What was the point of him becoming the raven during the entire battle? Looking to make sure Arya was coming? Felt they missed a huge opportunity with him.

3. Arya is by far my favorite character so i was excited that she was the one to kill the NK, thought everything happening for a reason was pretty cool, and the the whole dropping the dagger and killing the NK similar to what she did when she was practicing with Lady Brianna, but i really dont like that she just jumped out of nowhere to kill him. We could of had her take the form of something or someone to get closer to the NK? I felt it was lazy.

4. Really worried about the last 3 episodes. Im worried that its going to be nothing but dialogue the next two weeks until we make it to KL. And seeing how a ton of Thrones fans hated the first two episodes of this season....well be prepared for more of that.

5. The Crips scene was so stupid. They bring no one back from the dead that we can recognize and then no one we care about lost in the crips. Sansa and TL have their moment of we are ready to stop hiding and fight...and what do they do? Run to another area of the crips and hide. lol.

Sep 19, 2008
I barely get that message and I've used [HARM TO HFBOARDs] for many years now without issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad