Useless Thread MDCCCXXXIV - John H Ruiz "El Presidente" Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Mania 24, which also featured the "Playboy BunnyMania Lumberjill match", lirl.

Orton vs. Cena vs. Hunter for the WWE title. Excuse me, I feel very sleepy right now.

Undertaker vs Edge for the World Heavyweight Title. Maybe that's a good Taker mania match and not just kicking out of finishers for 25 minutes.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Orton vs. Cena vs. Hunter sounds so awful.

Then Orton and Hunter main evented the next Mania?

Oh my god, no wonder TNA was getting attention around this time

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Now that NXT has conceded the Wednesday Night Wars, we can stop glossing over Hunter's shitty history and being hopeful about his ability to save the WWE.

He's a talentless, politicking douchebag that would have amounted to nothing had he not befriended Shawn Michaels and bedded Stephanie McMahon.

No, merely being a competent booker for NXT doesn't make up for the endless number of people he buried during his years-long reign of terror

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Listening to an old Bryan and Vinny Show and they're talking about Jerry Lawler calling Goldust a "faming flag".

They also mention the funnier part, where a few weeks prior, Jerry Lawler was asking about Goldust's sexuality. Lawler is cutting a promo like how a pro wrestler does, talking big and enunciating all his words, but he's either afraid or embarrassed to say "queer", so he nearly whispers it into the mic and immediately moves on.

Sep 19, 2008
1654687749096-png.557116

Sep 19, 2008
"Goldust, is it true that you're... queer?"
the best part of the promo I can't link is when he makes a reference to Atlanta and everyone having a go at her

Sadly WWE can't have those promos anymore

It was already edgy enough for Stone Cold to come back at Mania and chug beer on TV.

:shakehead :facepalm: :banghead:

@John Price Please tell me again why this clown should not be fired.

Because he is my friend.

Just like my good friend Gino DiMare.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
the best part of the promo I can't link is when he makes a reference to Atlanta and everyone having a go at her

It was already edgy enough for Stone Cold to come back at Mania and chug beer on TV.

Do you mean Terri, also known as Marlena at the time?

Yeah, Lawler says something about her being a target, because everyone has taken a shot.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Because he is my friend.

Just like my good friend Gino DiMare.
He's your "friend" because he signed a baseball.

Gino is your "friend" for the same reason Manure & Golden are.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The WWE doesn't need "edgy" promos where a guy in a leopard cat-suit calls the guy in a golden jumpsuit gay.

However, having people who are actually charismatic would go a very far way.

Sep 19, 2008
The WWE doesn't need "edgy" promos where a guy in a leopard cat-suit calls the guy in a golden jumpsuit gay.

However, having people who are actually charismatic would go a very far way.
And better divas

Not sure why rhea Ripley has so much appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad