Useless Thread MDCCCXLV: LOL ELON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Overwatch 2, the best sequel since Roadhouse 2

MV5BZDYzM2RhMjQtNjg3Ny00NzllLTk2OTEtZTU2ZGU5NmE4ZjYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0NTI0Nw@@._V1_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Outlook is so stupid.

I sent an email with an attachment from my laptop, but now I want to look at that attachment on my desktop.

However, because someone replied to that email, I can no longer see it in my sent items folder, and the reply doesn't have the attachment on it.

What nonsense

Last edited:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Outlook is so stupid.

I sent an email with an attachment from my laptop, but now I want to look at that attachment on my desktop.

However, because someone replied to that email, I can no longer see it in my sent items folder, and the reply doesn't have the attachment on it.

What nonsense
It's not an Outlook problem

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

WHAT?????? All I keep reading is how happy everyone there is now that he's gone. I am very disappointed in El Presidente.......he's acting like this humiliating loss Saturday is meaningless.

I'm obviously no Miami fan but I still think Cristobal needs a chance to bring in his own recruits before declaring him Miami's version of Willie Taggart. I believe he was well-liked at Oregon, but Miami is a different breed. The temptations at that university and in that city...for a football player in his early 20's? Whew. Only guys that are loyal to Cristobal are going to handle that and stay disciplined.

That said, you can't suffer that kind of loss to a major rival at home and whitewash it either. If the Miami players aren't as pissed as the fanbase for that effort, they are an insult to the UM jersey and they should get the f*** out. You'll see in the next game, if they don't come out at 110% after the FSU game they don't respect Miami fans in the slightest.

In my completely objective opinion, NCAA football is better with a good Miami team and a terrible UF team.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I'm obviously no Miami fan but I still think Cristobal needs a chance to bring in his own recruits before declaring him Miami's version of Willie Taggart. I believe he was well-liked at Oregon, but Miami is a different breed. The temptations at that university and in that city...for a football player in his early 20's? Whew. Only guys that are loyal to Cristobal are going to handle that and stay disciplined.

That said, you can't suffer that kind of loss to a major rival at home and whitewash it either. If the Miami players aren't as pissed as the fanbase for that effort, they are an insult to the UM jersey and they should get the f*** out. You'll see in the next game, if they don't come out at 110% after the FSU game they don't respect Miami fans in the slightest.

In my completely objective opinion, NCAA football is better with a good Miami team and a terrible UF team.
I'm giving him a couple years, but it does seem like at least the current crop of players could care less. I think a part of the problem is he is trying to instill a system that does not fit this group & would hope the kids he brings in. But another issue is that I think with NIL, some of these kids only care about the $$$$$ and won't put out maximum effort. Look at what is happening at aTm.....another big NIL program.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
I'm giving him a couple years, but it does seem like at least the current crop of players could care less. I think a part of the problem is he is trying to instill a system that does not fit this group & would hope the kids he brings in.
This is a place he needs to improve; it's obviously his responsibility to get the most out of the players he has.

But another issue is that I think with NIL, some of these kids only care about the $$$$$ and won't put out maximum effort.
I don't know if UM is the best place for NIL.

Miami ain't no small town. A young athlete, with money, in THAT place? You gonna get your ass, and all other body parts for that matter, in a LOT of trouble. I'll never forget what I saw the first time I went to South Beach; I turn to my gf and I'm like "...is...is that even legal?" Her response: "It's Miami honey, your rules don't apply." :laugh:

You're going to get your guys that want to party over everything else. You'll just have to weed those people out and I don't know how to do that.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, what I saw definitely wasn't legal and I don't know what possessed me to think it was. Lol.
Look at what is happening at aTm.....another big NIL program.
i for one am terribly broken up at TAMU's failure!

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
This is a place he needs to improve; it's obviously his responsibility to get the most out of the players he has.

I don't know if UM is the best place for NIL.

Miami ain't no small town. A young athlete, with money, in THAT place? You gonna get your ass, and all other body parts for that matter, in a LOT of trouble. I'll never forget what I saw the first time I went to South Beach; I turn to my gf and I'm like "...is...is that even legal?" Her response: "It's Miami honey, your rules don't apply." :laugh:

You're going to get your guys that want to party over everything else. You'll just have to weed those people out and I don't know how to do that.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, what I saw definitely wasn't legal and I don't know what possessed me to think it was. Lol.

i for one am terribly broken up at TAMU's failure!
Yeah, its a challenge. In the good old days, the players would have laid their lives on the line for The U. Now, not so much

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Yeah, its a challenge. In the good old days, the players would have laid their lives on the line for The U. Now, not so much
Yup.

NFL is the NFL; they're professionals in the most violent sport in America with non-guaranteed contracts and for at least part of their career they have no choice about where they play. It's absurd to expect them to be loyal because they have to get their money while their body is still functional.

NCAA? You choose where you play, and prior to NIL (and for those players without NIL) you don't get (officially) paid. Sure, you want to make it to the NFL, but the vast majority of NCAA football players aren't NFL material and they know this. Your university, your jersey...that should mean a lot to you. That school is helping you prepare for the rest of your life, and the guys that have come and gone before you are not just ghosts. They mean something. I mean, I'm no athlete and even I still have Jameis Winston's TD pass to Kelvin Benjamin in the 2013 NC game as a background on an old laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad