Useless Thread MDCCCXLIX - Christmas is f***in canceled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
You can also transfer your photos and videos off of your phone to make space.

As far as clearing app caches, I only ever do that if the app is acting up, not to make space.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
No I don't keep that on my phone, only my portable hard drives

Kyle kept a bunch of that on his phone, he used to casually flip through "Angela" in the back of the theater. That guy is crazy lol. Does he still post in discord
Gross.

Sep 19, 2008
64 isn't a lot.

I've never had space issues, but I've always had an SD card slot before the Pixel 7.

I ended up getting the 256gb one, but even with 60gb of music, I'm using under 100gb.
yeah it's insanely little

and then the pixel 7 STILL doesn't have a sd card slot

I may have to get Samsung again :rolleyes:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
yeah it's insanely little

and then the pixel 7 STILL doesn't have a sd card slot

I may have to get Samsung again :rolleyes:

No SD card, but the lowest storage size is double what you currently have.

Unless you keep a lot of lossless music saved onto your phone, 128 is more than enough.

I have 60gb of music on my phone, and I'm still under 100gb used.

Sep 19, 2008
wish you could edit the twitch ads like you can for google

google keeps showing me these dumb ass gambling ads, i don't f***ing care i don't bet. I repeatedly have to go to google settings to block them

that and tikitok. i don't care. stop sending me these ads

No SD card, but the lowest storage size is double what you currently have.

Unless you keep a lot of lossless music saved onto your phone, 128 is more than enough.

I have 60gb of music on my phone, and I'm still under 100gb used.
So you ended up getting the pixel 7? Nice.

Sep 19, 2008
Everyone is talking about that new samsung flip phone and the ads are so obnoxious for it too. "i would never leave my apple. i'm so loyal. i would never get a samsung!" *phone flips* "I WOULD NEVER GET A SAMSUNG"

Sep 19, 2008
You know what else sucks. I'm on a data plan where I have a 5 gig limit per month. What the f*** do you expect me to do on 5 gigs per month? I can't watch video, I can rarely stream any kind of audio. I can listen to spotify, but only because that doesn't count towards my data plan. Else I wouldn't be able to listen to shit.

and that reason is why i could not watch fugueuse or stat at the hockey game !

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
You know what else sucks. I'm on a data plan where I have a 5 gig limit per month. What the f*** do you expect me to do on 5 gigs per month? I can't watch video, I can rarely stream any kind of audio. I can listen to spotify, but only because that doesn't count towards my data plan. Else I wouldn't be able to listen to shit.

and that reason is why i could not watch fugueuse or stat at the hockey game !
I tried to hold out but we eventually had to do an unlimited plan. Costs a bunch but we had to.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Everyone is talking about that new samsung flip phone and the ads are so obnoxious for it too. "i would never leave my apple. i'm so loyal. i would never get a samsung!" *phone flips* "I WOULD NEVER GET A SAMSUNG"

Samsung commercials are awful about trying to shit on Apple but only making themselves look bush league in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad