Useless Thread MDCCCXLIII: Rocky IV Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Watching SportsCenter.

Why is it not possible to show the highlights of a game and not spoil the results of that game with the ticker at the bottom of the screen at the exact same time?

I can easily find all the highlights and scores on my phone, yet I choose to watch your show and you make me question why I even bother

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Bray Wyatt is back.

DontCare.jpg

I don't know what's worse, his shitty rambling promos, his wacky character that kills kayfabe, or his completely forgettable wrestling.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
This is turning into Doctor Who. There just happens to be a planet with a bunch of Empire shit on it. The Emperor even looks like Davros.

Hopefully this is all a dream and he wakes up in a minute.

Sep 19, 2008
I've explained to you 84 times......they have a ton of injuries....a ton more people got hurt today & they have no depth. This will be a longer rebuild than originally hoped for. That said, the play calling with 6 minutes left in the game was putrid at best.
Yinz looked awful and undisciplined. But keep making excuses. Great job beating an awful team by 6.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Yinz looked awful and undisciplined. But keep making excuses. Great job beating an awful team by 6.
Oh STOP. We dominated you for 3 quarters & my man TVD picked you people apart. We were the least penalized ACC team until today. That will get fixed & the refs were awful. Meanwhile, since you also predicted the downfall of the Panthers:

BUFFALO, N.Y. — Matthew Tkachuk scored a goal and set up defenseman Brandon Montour’s eventual winner in the Florida Panthers’ 4-3 victory over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday.

Aaron Ekblad and Colin White also scored for the defending President’s Trophy-winning Panthers, who are off to a 2-0 start a year after winning their first eight. Spencer Knight stopped 24 shots in his season debut and improved to 4-0 against Buffalo after allowing a combined four goals in three starts against the Sabres last year.

Have fun losing to the Habs tonight and starting 0-3!!

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
If they actually killed Chewbacca I'm going to be f***ing furious

Oh no they just made up some shit to do.... something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad