Useless Thread MDCCCXL - Voyage in Sumeru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The entire premise of the Terminator series is a paradox, part of which is explained in the first film.

Without Skynet, John Connor wouldn't exist. Without John Connor, Skynet wouldn't exist.

All of the events of the first film are predicated on the idea that there's a future where Judgement Day happened.

But go on, tell me more about how everything is explained in T2

Sep 19, 2008
Mr. Hand whining about how his students don't understand the Platt Amendment

Well I ain't ever heard of this amendment before. "It has a profound impact on us all" how come I ain't heard of it before then

Get to more ribald "Point" scenes :laugh:

And how come that girl doesn't want the roses public :laugh: Judge Reinhold just gives them to Lisa lol

Sep 19, 2008
The entire premise of the Terminator series is a paradox, part of which is explained in the first film.

Without Skynet, John Connor wouldn't exist. Without John Connor, Skynet wouldn't exist.

All of the events of the first film are predicated on the idea that there's a future where Judgement Day happened.

But go on, tell me more about how everything is explained in T2
this nerd shit is more complex than avengers time travel f***

Sep 19, 2008
I'm triggered because Mr. Hand is trying to teach the children useless information, and then when he calls out Spicolli for being late to class he wastes his own class time reprimanding his truancy and making an "example" of him

You have a limited # of time to teach your dumb material nobody cares about, get teaching

f***ing assholes like that just want to prove a point, they don't care about educating their students about this precious little Platt amendment. If I was in that class I would just pretend I gave a f*** but just pay no shits. Like who cares about that crap

(and I like history!)

Yes sir Mr. Hand. I'll do it Mr. Hand. Whatever you say.

*proceeds to go back to posting on my phone*

Sep 19, 2008
School is such a waste of f***ing time. Nerds go to school to get educated for shit they won't use in the real world.

What are these children leaning in school that is useful to their future?

To be fair the teachers back in the 80's were rude and old school. Teachers today are different

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
School is such a waste of f***ing time. Nerds go to school to get educated for shit they won't use in the real world.

To be fair the teachers back in the 80's were rude and old school. Teachers today are different

did you go to college for like... a really long time?

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011

I would not have the job I do today if I did not go to University.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

well sadi

Sep 19, 2008
It is unlawful in Massachusetts to require or administer a lie detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
and how much of that taught ci/cd programs or Maven or Mulesoft or Cucumber / Bitbucket / Git

answer 0

point proven
lol there's not really a devops-centric college out there my guy

i only got my associates degree, but do sometimes regret not going for more.

i'm kind of past the point where it wrecks me in competition, but it would be nice to have on my resume

Sep 19, 2008
lol there's not really a devops-centric college out there my guy

i only got my associates degree, but do sometimes regret not going for more.

i'm kind of past the point where it wrecks me in competition, but it would be nice to have on my resume
the real education is at boot camp and those cost thousands, but they will prime you up good for the job market

Sep 19, 2008
that said i f***ing hated school and wasn't really about it after i landed my first gig
I just don't have the time to deal with people's shit anymore. THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. LISTEN TO ME HERE. THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT. ARE YOU LISTENING?

No I'm not listening I'm on my phone

When people try to educate or instruct me these days

1661200680792.png

ix bring back office olympics
no

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
You can just change the setup after practice, but you can't change the set up after qualifying assuming you have parc ferme rules on
ya parc ferme is on. what about a dry quali and wet race? i assume you have to stay with one single setup? what do ppl usually do in a situation like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad