Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVI - @John Price Pretends To Have A Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE ROYAL
A NEW WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPION WILL BE CROWNED TONIGHT!

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Thinking of getting something delivered for lunch today.
Pizza? It would be for Lunch + Dinner.
Indian maybe? 🤔
Perhaps Greek? 🤔
Maybe I'll just have a PB&J Sandwich!
Lots of choices, decisions must be made soon!

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood afternoon ! :) Do we agree not to hold it against the Rempe-ire State Building for admiring Tommy Gun as long as he is a big part of making sure Tommy Gun gets on the golf course ASAP?? :laugh:🏢 :golfnana:

I won’t lie…reading that he admires that schmuck, legit makes me a tad upset. :(

Back in the good old days, a fella like Rempe would’ve watched a Wilson montage just to remind himself how much of a POS Wilson is, and how badly they’d wanna pound his stupid f***ing face in, the second they are on the ice…

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Why is this a "spoiler"? Are you aware of what a "spoiler" is? NONE of what is in that article is a known fact. It is all 100% speculation. Now, if I were to tell you that Gritty was in the season finale of Amazing Race THAT would be a "spoiler". Oh darn..........did I just spill tea & provide a spoiler for you? :laugh:
It's testing for the future

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I won’t lie…reading that he admires that schmuck, legit makes me a tad upset. :(

Back in the good old days, a fella like Rempe would’ve watched a Wilson montage just to remind himself how much of a POS Wilson is, and how badly they’d wanna pound his stupid f***ing face in, the second they are on the ice…
Yeah it disappointed me as well, but I get his reasoning. And unlike Tommy Gun, he has become a cult hero in Manhattan....clearly the most popular Rag right now & is the darling of the US hockey media right now, which has to irritate Mr. Price to no end! :laugh:

It's testing for the future

In that case I look forward to your future Vanderpump Rules spoilers as well as ones for the upcoming new season of New Jersey Housewives, Starring the iconic Teresa Guidice ! 😰

Sep 19, 2008
very busy, working hard!

PXL_20240423_200547924.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad