Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVI - @John Price Pretends To Have A Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1713378066690.png

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Why do you f***ing keep insinuating that any post that involves another team not in the DC area is bandwagoning on a team? I have no dog in this Lightning Panthers fight. Stop trying to suggest that I do

Just like when I posted about Army once and you assumed I was an Army fan. No, I'm just posting newsworthy topics off social media.

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008
In 2022, a Colorado Rockies usher witnessed an incident in which a coach threw a ball to a young fan who then dropped it. Hample grabbed the ball; as he walked away, the usher asked why he didn't give the ball to the child, and Hample replied, "Because it's my ball. He dropped it, so it's my ball."

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Bluey on the evening news talking about Boeing.

@PanthersPens62 did you see MJ is in danger?
In danger of WHAT????? :help: That show is not going anywhere.

Again, stop posting anecdotes of Zack Hample from 2022 ! I explained to you over & over he is different now. If you refuse to watch his videos I can't help you with that, but facts are facts.

I am also 100% with my brother Mr, Kraft. People continue to ignore the Belly's record pre-GOAT & post GOAT. He is & was a nothing coach without TB12 and the fact that people claim he is the GOAT coach is beyond insulting to coaches like Shual. Noll, Landry. Walsh, Gibbs, etc. :nod:

Sep 19, 2008
NEW YORK -- — Simon Holmstrom scored the go-ahead goal in the third period, Ilya Sorokin stopped Sidney Crosby on a late penalty shot and the playoff-bound New York Islanders edged the Pittsburgh Penguins 5-4 on Wednesday night.

Samuel Bolduc and Brock Nelson each had a goal and an assist, and Casey Cizikas and Kyle Palmieri also scored for the Islanders, who ended the regular season having won eight of their last nine (8-0-1). Ruslan Iskhakov had his first NHL assist in his debut.

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008
It's funny how you went all in for your Pens despite being a Panthers fan.

Who knows what would happen if they met in the playoffs you'd probably self implode out of confusion lol

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008

The University of Miami (Fla.) paid football coach Mario Cristobal $22.7 million in 2022, including $7.7 million in base pay and $14.9 million in “other reportable compensation,” according to a federal tax form released by the university Tuesday to USA TODAY sports.

This is the largest-ever, single-year amount for an athletics department employee on a tax form by a private university, according to USA TODAY Sports research. The university did not go into further detail about why he was paid that much except that it paid “gross-up payments” to Cristobal and others — payments that cover income taxes so that the recipient receives a set amount of pay.

Miami athletic director Dan Radakovich confirmed to USA TODAY Sports Wednesday that the $14.9 million in “other” pay for Cristobal included the $9 million buyout he owed to Oregon for breaking his coaching contract there to return to Miami, his alma mater. The gross-up pay on that accounts for the rest of the "other" pay, he said.

In danger of WHAT????? :help: That show is not going anywhere.

Again, stop posting anecdotes of Zack Hample from 2022 ! I explained to you over & over he is different now. If you refuse to watch his videos I can't help you with that, but facts are facts.

I am also 100% with my brother Mr, Kraft. People continue to ignore the Belly's record pre-GOAT & post GOAT. He is & was a nothing coach without TB12 and the fact that people claim he is the GOAT coach is beyond insulting to coaches like Shual. Noll, Landry. Walsh, Gibbs, etc. :nod:
Seems like more people from his side are upset. I too don't want to see him leave because if he does nothing would ever get done

you can't have mass gaps of leadership voids

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
It's funny how you went all in for your Pens despite being a Panthers fan.

Who knows what would happen if they met in the playoffs you'd probably self implode out of confusion lol
I've explained to you 65 times what would happen. :shakehead Meanwhile.......

#Cringe #Hack :help:

• Love
Reactions: John Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad