Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1711629311129.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Funny coming from you when the woman went over to the in laws and got several days worth of sausages and food :laugh:

this isn't the middle ages we have things called fridges that can store food for gasp...long periods

A. Aww is someone jealous that I have women in my life that love me, can cook for me, and cook well?

B. Shit doesn’t last for “long periods” in the fridge, Dumbass. More like 2-3 days maximum

C. Whatever my wife brings home from her mother’s is usually our leftovers for the next day…or the day after that, tops.

D. This isn’t the f***in’ pioneer days where 1 person has to make/have an entire hoard of food to last through the winter, Dickbrains…. :rolleyes: :shakehead

• Love
Sep 19, 2008
Help me understand, unless you all are being obtuse again.

I say that I made 2 boxes of Mac and Cheese that will go for 2-3 days so I can meal prep and have some every day for lunch / dinner

"You can't put food in the fridge for that long"

Then @PanthersPens62 DIRECTLY backs up my post by saying that sometimes he makes a big pot of spaghetti and keeps it for 2-3 days while also saying "You do know food rots right"

So what is the issue again with me making 2 boxes of Mac and Cheese yesterday and putting it in the fridge so I can eat it for lunch today, dinner today, lunch tomorrow, and dinner tomorrow?

C. Whatever my wife brings home from her mother’s is usually our leftovers for the next day…or the day after that, tops.
that's how long the food lasts here.

This isn't RDR2. Fridges exist.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
What the hell is the point of double batching it when you can just make 1 box at a time??

Split a box for that day’s lunch/dinner and quit being so f***ing lazy.

Again, you are only 1 person….

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Help me understand, unless you all are being obtuse again.

I say that I made 2 boxes of Mac and Cheese that will go for 2-3 days so I can meal prep and have some every day for lunch / dinner

"You can't put food in the fridge for that long"

Then @PanthersPens62 DIRECTLY backs up my post by saying that sometimes he makes a big pot of spaghetti and keeps it for 2-3 days while also saying "You do know food rots right"

So what is the issue again with me making 2 boxes of Mac and Cheese yesterday and putting it in the fridge so I can eat it for lunch today, dinner today, lunch tomorrow, and dinner tomorrow?

that's how long the food lasts here.

This isn't RDR2. Fridges exist.
But you did not say "2 to 3 days". You never specified how long you intended to keep it in the fridge and you DO have a history of: a) keeping foods until they are spoiled and then arguing about being able to keep them for said long periods and b) getting sick from eating said foods. If you are indeed doing as said above then I have no issues. :nod:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

“We’ve opened up a new Asian stand ‘Intentional Wok,’ bringing in some interesting new types of ballpark food that you don’t really see very often,” said loanDepot Park Executive Chef Alex Paz.

“I saw those bao buns,” said 7News’ reporter Alex Miranda.

“It’s a roasted pork and then we glaze it with a sweet soy glaze and a little bit of seasoning,” said Paz. “The baos are fresh and then we top it with a little bit of Sriracha mayo and some green onions.”

• Love
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
i can assure you putting 2 boxes of mac and cheese in the fridge is not kayfabe :laugh:

also if Sega was still here he'd ramble on how undertaker never broke kayfabe and then broke it after he retired

"WHY ISN'T HE STILL ACTING AS THE TAKER LOL"

"UNDERTAKER IRL IS SO WEIRD TO SEE"

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
Zaide continuing to not acknowledge that Iyo Sky put a trash can over her head and jumped off a steel fence

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

They want to re-create the atmosphere the ballpark had during the WBC events. Much as I bash the organization, they have kinda re-tooled the marketing department and are trying a lot of different things/ideas to get people to go to games. Of course, all of it will fail if the team sucks but at least that part of the outfit IS trying harder than in years past.

Besides the Asian foods they are also offering All You Can Eat seats starting at $52 on the club level where you get unlimited traditional foods such as burgers, hot dogs, nachos, soda, water, popcorn & I think ice cream thru the 7th inning. 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad