Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
what a surprise, 2 updates available on EA Play for Madden and FC 24

i really wish they would let me update these games automatically

now I have to download them now during work so I don't have to open up the app later at night and get pissed that I have to wait 3 hours for them to install this stupid software

Sep 19, 2008
i wonder what new features they added in chel 24

probably nothing, it's been the same game since 17

wow, you can play as a girl now online. sooooo worth 80 dollars

Sep 19, 2008
not going to lie playing as a girl in EASHL would be hilarious

so many sexists would get triggered

Sep 19, 2008
Reddit · r/EA_NHL
60+ comments · 5 months ago
Women in EASHL : r/EA_NHL
EA has disabled fighting women. They can't play by NHL rules they shouldn't be playing the game. People (non women) are using women characters ...

Sep 19, 2008
Cambodia sees rise in YouTuber abuse of monkeys at world heritage site Cambodia grapples with rise of YouTubers abusing monkeys for clicks at Cambodia's Angkor world heritage site

Siem Reap, Cambodia — A baby monkey struggles and squirms as it tries to escape the man holding it by the neck over a concrete cistern, repeatedly dousing it with water. In another video clip, a person plays with the genitals of a juvenile male macaque sitting on a limestone block from an ancient temple to get it excited for the camera.

The abuse of monkeys at the Angkor UNESCO World Heritage Site in northwestern Cambodia is not always so graphic, but authorities say it is a growing problem as people look for new ways to draw online viewers to generate cash.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad