Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Where did I say it "had to be" an athlete? :help: Did you not read my post above where I suggested Morning Joe? I mean seriously!!!!! Did anyone on ESPN read this clown's twitter feed? I mean how could anyone read his twitter feed and think "yeah, he's perfect for College Gameday"? Yeah this reeks more & more like McAfee by the minute. :shakehead
the majority of your complaints are when they bring on a young person like bianca belair or bargatze or theo von or anyone else you "haven't heard of" because they weren't an athlete

they've had pop culture icons guest picking for years

did you rage when katy perry picked at ol miss

and why would they bring Morning Joe on he's irrelevant

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
the majority of your complaints are when they bring on a young person like bianca belair or bargatze or theo von or anyone else you "haven't heard of" because they weren't an athlete

they've had pop culture icons guest picking for years

did you rage when katy perry picked at ol miss

and why would they bring Morning Joe on he's irrelevant
Katy Perry was terrific & she is mainstream so I was very happy they had her.

Please explain to me how Theo Von is "relevant"........I'll wait. :shakehead

And don't give me "because he is a fan of F***** Carlson". :rant:

Sep 19, 2008
Katy Perry was terrific & she is mainstream so I was very happy they had her.

Please explain to me how Theo Von is "relevant"........I'll wait. :shakehead

And don't give me "because he is a fan of F***** Carlson". :rant:
he's a popular comedian

did you rage when joel mchale was the guest picker

did you see the U17 World Cup final being resolved in penalties !

Germany wins!

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
he's a popular comedian

did you rage when joel mchale was the guest picker
Again, Joel McHale is mainstream. And again, I knew who Bianca Bellair was. I was fuming because they had not been in Knoxville in quite awhile & considering Peyton has a platform on ESPN & is funny as hell, I thought it would be a lock that he be the choice that week.

Again, please tell me the last time you saw Theo Von on ANY mainstream platform. Has he hosted SNL?

And the reaction Jack Harlow got in Detroit on Turkey Day validates my opinion of him as well. :nod:

Sep 19, 2008
just finished watching a documentary on the 1974 steelers

1701529232646.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Theo Von was on either Real World or Road Rules back in the day, just like The Miz

Now he's famous for his stand up and podcast, apparently

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) — The offense wasn’t great. The defense was, and No. 8 Miami started Atlantic Coast Conference play with a grind-it-out win.

Matthew Cleveland scored 14 points, Norchad Omier and Nijel Pack each added 13 and the Hurricanes beat Notre Dame 62-49 on Saturday in the ACC opener for both teams.

It was the first time Miami (6-1, 1-0) held a team under 50 points since a 46-44 loss to Virginia on March 4, 2020. And it was only the sixth time in its last 355 games that Notre Dame (3-4, 0-1) was held under 50 points, going back to Feb. 9, 2013.

#BasketballSchool
#SignatureWin

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
College football playoffs being arbitrary and human-selected is another reason why college football sucks.

No Clemson at least, haha you f***ing losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad