Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVI - Dick Butkus Appreciation Thread

Sep 19, 2008

f*** this pay to play garbage that keeps our youth out of the soccer system. If your kid wants to play sports fine but why pay admission? This isn't private school this is just a f***ing soccer camp bro.

"LET CAPITALISM COOK"

no, your kid should be able to play in reffed spring or summer U-10 or whatever leagues for a reasonable price.

Sep 19, 2008
Before you shit on soccer know that football and pee wee has the same pay to play shit too. You mean I have to pay out my ass for my kid to play in this children's league, and pay for a helmet, pads, jersey, cup, knee pads and shit?

same with hockey.

f*** those greedy fat cats trying to make a buck. kid just wants to go out there and enjoy football. you're literally paywalling the best coaches with pay to play. So dumb.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO

f*** this pay to play garbage that keeps our youth out of the soccer system. If your kid wants to play sports fine but why pay admission? This isn't private school this is just a f***ing soccer camp bro.

"LET CAPITALISM COOK"

no, your kid should be able to play in reffed spring or summer U-10 or whatever leagues for a reasonable price.

Stop embedding tweets, it makes the thread load slow as shit

• Love
Reactions: Elvis P
Sep 19, 2008
guys I don't think it's gonna fit in my luggage

PXL_20231006_141023906.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Bill Simmons releases 2 part podcast with Cousin Sal being on the 2nd part.

Download 2nd part.

Is just the first part with Ryan Rusillo talking about Jrue Holliday to the Celtics. I DON'T f***ING CARE ABOUT THE NBA. TALK FOOTBALL.

Like, I have to actively go on Spotify and SEEK out the Cousin Sal picks episodes for this week.

"Why do you need someone to tell you how to gamble"

I'M NOT USING THEM AS GAMBLING ADVICE

I ALREADY PLACED MY PARLAYS FOR THIS WEEKEND

Sep 19, 2008
Jimmy was cutting every link between himself and the robbery, but it had nothing to do with me. I gave Jimmy the tip and he gave me some Christmas money. From then on I kept my mouth shut.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad