Useless Thread MDCCCLXVI Iron Sheik Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Someone says the explosion at the end of a movie was "anti-climatic" and complains about the scene making no sense.

I ask how an explosion can be anti-climactic then explain how the scene does make sense, and get downvoted.

uhh-ok.gif

Sep 19, 2008
Someone says the explosion at the end of a movie was "anti-climatic" and complains about the scene making no sense.

I ask how an explosion can be anti-climactic then explain how the scene does make sense, and get downvoted.

uhh-ok.gif
thought you didn't care about comment karma

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
thought you didn't care about comment karma

I care about Law Abiding Citizen and how this moron is complaining that it makes no sense.

"Jamie Foxx is a lawyer, shouldn't he be trying to keep Gerard Butler in prison?"

The entire plot of the movie is Gerard Butler trying to get revenge on Jamie Foxx and the justice system, and this dipshit is asking why Jamie Foxx killed him.

His complaints are invalid and have nothing to do with the climacticity of the movie.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Climacticity
Climacticism
Climacticness

You know what I mean, the degree to which the movie is climactic

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
reddit is just karma pandering

It's like Steam reviews, the stupid bullshit gets voted to the top while the people actually putting effort into their reviews tend to get ignored.

Eventually it causes a feedback loop where people are less likely to put in a genuine effort, leading to a greater percentage of stupid bullshit.

Last edited:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
This should not have been a first-round match

Much like Venus Williams vs. Elina Svitolina, this was the bad luck of the draw and a matchup better saved for a later round. For the second time in four appearances, Gauff has faced a fellow American and former Grand Slam champion in the first round at Wimbledon (Venus Williams in 2019), but as the No. 7 seed, this especially stings.

Like I said......akin to the corrupt NCAA sending Ole Miss & Texas to the Coral Gable Regional

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
No. But I forgot to tell you, last week Comcast replaced my cable box with X1, which includes more channels........one of which is Newsmax, so that any Forrester event that the other networks refuse to show will now be able to be viewed. :yo:
Why would you care what he has to say

I don't even have Newsmax they stream all his speeches online

Welcome to 2023

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Multiple construction crews working in the neighborhood, tearing up people's yards to lay some orange conduit.

Zero notice to any resident. Zero explanation of what they're doing.

What the shit. Am I being ridiculous for expecting any amount of communication here?

Even just a note in the mailbox saying "Hey, we're going to be making a shit ton of noise all day" would be something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Neighbor across the street has 3 big holes dug in their front yard.

Imagine going to work and coming home to that with no forewarning.

Sep 19, 2008
Multiple construction crews working in the neighborhood, tearing up people's yards to lay some orange conduit.

Zero notice to any resident. Zero explanation of what they're doing.

What the shit. Am I being ridiculous for expecting any amount of communication here?

Even just a note in the mailbox saying "Hey, we're going to be making a shit ton of noise all day" would be something.
How often do you check your mail

Almost never check my mailbox it's one of those community boxes

1. We've established that although I despise him, I still find his events entertaining.
2. You keep forgetting I remain stuck in the 70's.......I do not stream.
Wow do you also have a crt TV too

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad