Useless Thread MDCCCLXII Kyle Sielaff Appreciation/5 Hour Sporting Event Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
here's my hot take nhl teams dont' care about ethics or what you did in the past. they will hire quenneville the second he is allowed to coach again.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
did you even stay up for it all? probably fell asleep :laugh:
I slept thru a good bit of the 1st 3 periods. (had the radio on). Woke up about 5 minutes into the 1st OT and could not get back to sleep until the game ended.

As for Q.....you are going to hate me but I don't care. As I said, I am thrilled with how things have turned out for the Panthers, but during the regular season, when it looked like they were not adapting to how Maurice wanted them to play, I was raging that the NHL was going to let Q back but not coach us. Why should the Panthers be punished for something they had nothing to do with? Luckily, for now, this is a moot point because it looks like they found a good one in Maurice, though I know he comes with a shelf life.

Sep 19, 2008
I slept thru a good bit of the 1st 3 periods. (had the radio on). Woke up about 5 minutes into the 1st OT and could not get back to sleep until the game ended.

As for Q.....you are going to hate me but I don't care. As I said, I am thrilled with how things have turned out for the Panthers, but during the regular season, when it looked like they were not adapting to how Maurice wanted them to play, I was raging that the NHL was going to let Q back but not coach us. Why should the Panthers be punished for something they had nothing to do with? Luckily, for now, this is a moot point because it looks like they found a good one in Maurice, though I know he comes with a shelf life.
lazy ass

imagine sleeping through a playoff game :laugh:

overtime i can unerstand but regulation?

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Just lifted a bookshelf with one arm up a flight of stairs.

200w.gif

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
here's my hot take nhl teams dont' care about ethics or what you did in the past. they will hire quenneville the second he is allowed to coach again.

That's true for most businesses, they don't give a shit about anything but results/money.

Businesses don't operate on right or wrong, so, predictably, they behave without morals or emotions.

Which is why the workers should seize the means of production

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad