Useless Thread MDCCCLIII: RIP in Peace Similar Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Screwdrivers are confusing and difficult to use"

wrong-tool-job-screw-open-end-wrench-old-wooden-background-recruitment-hr-human-resources-management-wrong-tool-252209385.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
Just received a disturbing pm asking how Novak Djokovic is a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated, and questioning the legitimacy of vaccines in general

"why should he be shamed for not getting the shot. the shot does not prevent covid."

it does not, but it prevents you from dying due to covid

i can't believe in this day and age people are still so skeptical about the vaccine. BIG BAD VACCINE BOOGEYMAN KILL PEOPLE DON'T GET IT

sure whatever you say crackpot

Reactions: Oogie Boogie
Sep 19, 2008
@Mantis these ashes of war literally reduce damage on your weapon unless I'm missing something

reddit › comments
Why do ashes of war lower physical damage stat? : r/Eldenring - Reddit
Feb 28, 2022 — When you change your weapon scaling, it's a trade off. It lowers base damage but increases scaling. This comes to about even at around 20 of the

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
@Mantis these ashes of war literally reduce damage on your weapon unless I'm missing something

reddit › comments
Why do ashes of war lower physical damage stat? : r/Eldenring - Reddit
Feb 28, 2022 — When you change your weapon scaling, it's a trade off. It lowers base damage but increases scaling. This comes to about even at around 20 of the

Sep 19, 2008
yes i have this game i downloaded it over the weekend it.s okay

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Gah, can't find my SD card from my old phone.

Checked my work desk last week, couldn't find it, so I assumed it was at home.

Checked my desk at home over the weekend, couldn't find it, so it has to be at my work desk.

Checked my work desk again this morning, still haven't found it.

God damn, it doesn't help that I immediately assume someone stole it or is otherwise f***ing with me.

Get home and check my office, still haven't found it.

giphy.gif

Reactions: JMCx4
Sep 19, 2008
With trolling and personal attacks surging like never before, UT posters are still going after the "3 Gallon of Juice" Bull….! This is a continuation of the Greatest Witch Hunt of all time. They long ago missed the Statute of Limitations, & I recently won big money. This is old news!

Get home and check my office, still haven't found it.

giphy.gif
just buy another one

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
on a serious note that shit does piss me off. i had a signed kuemper pic @LarryFisherman disappear on me and I still don't know where it is. f***ing sucks.

Have to go buy more organizers at Wally World later. Keep forgetting to buy things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad