Useless Thread MDCCCLII - Happy Birthday Zaide!

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Stephen Ross may be a clown, but unlike another local owner, he does those clownish things because he desperately wants to win & is never afraid to open his wallet to try & improve the Dolphins.

#FinsUp
#FangsIn

Sep 19, 2008
Stephen Ross may be a clown, but unlike another local owner, he does those clownish things because he desperately wants to win & is never afraid to open his wallet to try & improve the Dolphins.

#FinsUp
#FangsIn
Washington won their first SB 40 years ago over Miami.

"40 gut".

Sep 19, 2008
Why are you f***ing laughing. You're contradicting yourself.

As someone who doesn't want to get covid, you should be the LAST person who supports Novax.

"i can't judge him on his personal beliefs. he is free to do whatever he wants. i love him."

do you now

do you love someone who contradicts every moral value you stand for

Sep 19, 2008
Complains about the prices of grocery items.
Spends hundreds/thousands of dollars on tickets to sports events & alcoholic beverages at Bills bar.
good try but this is not close to supporting an anti-vaccine advocate who contrasts with your political beliefs

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

As someone who doesn't want to get covid, you should be the LAST person who supports Novax.

"i can't judge him on his personal beliefs. he is free to do whatever he wants. i love him."

do you now

I disagree with him on his vaccine stance. That said there are a TON of athletes/coaches & others that we both love that have the same stance. I am able to separate my feelings about 1 issue as are you and most other people.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

do you now

It's possible to disagree with someone's politics while still appreciating their work and accomplishments.

News flash: Lots of athletes are pieces of shit.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
I disagree with him on his vaccine stance. That said there are a TON of athletes/coaches & others that we both love that have the same stance. I am able to separate my feelings about 1 issue as are you and most other people.
Such as

It's possible to disagree with someone's politics while still appreciating their work and accomplishments.

News flash: Lots of athletes are pieces of shit.
Such as

Sep 19, 2008
Ovechkin's continued support of Russia's illegal and unprovoked invasion of Ukraine
He doesn't have a choice though his family still lives in Russia. Do you know what happens once he changes his IG avatar...

Novax can take the shot anytime...

Given the leanings of this thread I'm honestly surprised there's this much support of a clearly radical tennis player who opposed vaccine mandates.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
He doesn't have a choice though his family still lives in Russia. Do you know what happens once he changes his IG avatar...

Novax can take the shot anytime...

I would rather have no social media presence than be forced to support something I disagree with.

Novax can take the shot and still be anti-vaxxer.

Sep 19, 2008
"Maybe Ovechkin using that avatar is because if he removes it his family who still live in Russia will be punished. You know, like that Rangers player Panarin was for speaking out against Putin."

"Oh it's not good enough that he's stopped being political and stuck to hockey. No, he must speak out on all injustice around the world."

Ovechkin Detractors like

asuka-skipping.gif

I would rather have no social media presence than be forced to support something I disagree with.

Novax can take the shot and still be anti-vaxxer.
But he's not active on IG.

Sep 19, 2008
korean streamer just broke out into some chinese during the starcraft stream

odd

i know it's korean but at this point since king sejeong took over in 1500's korean has rapidly evolved their language past chinese

No, just the injustices committed by the politician that he's a "former" prominent supporter of.
I remember reading about reporters trying to get Ovechkin to comment on why a KHL or Russian player was not being allowed to play or whatever, and the media asked him if he had any thoughts on it, he briefly said "No." Why should he have to be the ambassador for all Russian players? He shouldn't have to speak for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad