Useless Thread MDCCCLI : Drinking 3 Gallons of Juice Challenge GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Sounds infinitely bettter than the 2002 remastering. You can really hear the nuances in Gar's drumming.

Whole album is on Youtube so enjoy...

Only downside is the infamous "These Boots" cover found here is still ruined although not as badly.

Rather than have those annoying as shit censorship beep noises found on the '02 remastering of the song again...this time Dave re-recorded the vocals to "These Boots" with Lee Hazlewood's intended lyrics. :eyeroll:

At least he tried. More than Ix can say

You'd need a goddamn Hazmat suit to clean his oven I bet.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Ahh it's too early for yinz shit today

Heading down to play some early morning Elden Ring boys

Sep 19, 2008
Marcel Louis-Jacques
ESPN
MIAMI -- The Dolphins fired defensive coordinator Josh Boyer after four seasons with the franchise, the last three as defensive coordinator, the team announced Thursday.

In addition to Boyer, the Dolphins also fired safeties coach Steve Gregory, outside linebackers coach Ty McKenzie and assistant linebackers coach Steve Ferentz.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I am grateful for Josh's contributions this year and throughout his tenure with the Dolphins," coach Mike McDaniel said in a statement. "The defense made strides through the season, so coming to this decision was not easy, but ultimately I feel it is in the best long-term interests of the Miami Dolphins and the continued growth of our players and team."

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Don't curr. Meanwhile:

MONTREAL (AP) — Matthew Tkachuk scored twice in the middle of a five-goal second period and the Florida Panthers cruised to a 6-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday night.

Sam Reinhart had a goal and two assists. Sam Bennett, Givani Smith and Ryan Lomberg also scored for the Panthers.

Sergei Bobrovsky exited with a lower-body injury just 2:01 into the game. Alex Lyon made 23 saves in relief for Florida.

“My approach remains the same and I just feel like there’s a reason why I excel in these situations and I take a lot of pride in being able to be put in tough spots,” the 30-year-old Lyon said after his 25th NHL game. “That’s kind of my role in the organization, and kind of where I’ve carved out my career.”

Rem Pitlick and Josh Anderson scored for Montreal.

Sam Montembeault allowed five goals on 33 shots. Cayden Primeau took over in net in the third period, making six saves.

Sep 19, 2008
1674221157627.png

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad