GDT: USA vs SVK 13.5.2024

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Love the group crowd chant after a win in Europe. Part of the reason to love this tournament for me

I mean really slow.

lol.

Hey in my defense I thought he really did until he got angry and more importantly it made him hungry then his play picked up big time. credit to him................that's why he is the player he is.

A guy can not be playing up to his potential at times. No one in the team U.S.A thread were singing the guys praises until he actually got his ass moving you know that as well as I

Last edited:

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
Love the group crowd chant after a win in Europe. Part of the reason to love this tournament for me

lol.

Hey in my defense I thought he really did until he got angry and more importantly it made him hungry then his play picked up big time. credit to him................that's why he is the player he is.

A guy can not be playing up to his potential at times.
LoL Brady hadn't really, up to that point, shown up. He needed to wake up.

Kudos to Slovakia they brang it from the get go.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Martin Pospisil was all over the ice today, what a player. I wish my NHL team would trade for him.

Has definitely been noticeable in this tournament so far.

Tough to gauge what that means in terms of NHL potential. In past world championship tournaments, there have been several players who have been impressive; many who never rise above the AHL or mid-level European leagues.

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio

Tough to gauge what that means in terms of NHL potential. In past world championship tournaments, there have been several players who have been impressive; many who never rise above the AHL or mid-level European leagues.
Pospisil has already proved he can be effective in the NHL. Question is about his offensive ceiling.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Would like to see a good angle of the hit on Gaudreau. Looked like a high hit but I only saw it once.
They should have reviewed the hit though.

Reactions: Summer Rose

nabby12

Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg

Pospisil plays in the NHL currently for Calgary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad