USA hockey jersey

clevelandcane

Dec 30, 2011
Ohio
I'm planning on attending the Buffalo World Junior tourney and want to buy a jersey.

Will they be coming out with a new design for next year? If so, when do they release them for sale?

Also, is shopusahockey.com the best site to purchase them?

Size... I'm only 5'5" and 140... youth size or adult small?

Thanks!

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Screen_Shot_2016-06-21_at_10.58.41_AM_large.png

I found a few of these USA jerseys at a couple different Marshall's for $40 within the last month. I think the USA hockey site still sells them for $125. You can score some older USA jerseys on eBay for relatively cheap. At least for me, it's not a big deal if I don't have the latest version.

I picked up medium, large, and xl jerseys from marshalls. Gave the medium to my buddy who's about 5'6 / 5'7. Might be personal preference, but I like my jerseys loose. Especially if you're attending the outdoor game, it'd be nice to have some room to wear layers under the jersey.

Reactions: nyrmetros

clevelandcane

Dec 30, 2011
Ohio

I found a few of these USA jerseys at a couple different Marshall's for $40 within the last month. I think the USA hockey site still sells them for $125. You can score some older USA jerseys on eBay for relatively cheap. At least for me, it's not a big deal if I don't have the latest version.

I picked up medium, large, and xl jerseys from marshalls. Gave the medium to my buddy who's about 5'6 / 5'7. Might be personal preference, but I like my jerseys loose. Especially if you're attending the outdoor game, it'd be nice to have some room to wear layers under the jersey.

Thanks for all the info.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007

Very happy for you. I never found them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad