• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Newsguyone said:

Nice article. I liked this quote from Johnson: "I like when emotions are high,†said Jack Johnson, the USA defenseman who seems to throw a big hit on every shift. “I thrive on the physical game. It really gets me going.†Add that physical edge to his scoring prowess (he led the tourney in scoring with six points) and you have a keeper.

leafaholix*

I'm really starting to like Jack Johnson, his game, and his attitude.

I'll be keeping an eye on Fredrik Pettersson and Niklas Hjalmarsson.

Thanks for the updates.

PuckFan01

Apr 14, 2002
Visit site
One error in the article is Peter Mueller isn't going to college next year. It is the year after that (2006) that he will start college.

Hab Fan

Nov 2, 2004
Jeff Frazee and Jack Johnson won this tourney. Frazee was GREAT and Johnson's play was unvelieveable. His physical play is like nobody elses and he tied for the scoring lead in the tourney!! It is extremely rare to find a d man that can play both games, tough d and great skills. He was the best d and best player in the tourney by far! Frazee was the best goalie and Mueller, Stoa were great also. It will be an interesting draft this year, many GM"S referred to Johnson as a "franchise" player. Depending on a teams needs, there is no reason he can't go #2. I just hope it is with Montreal. Tim Higgins from Chicago flat out said he is a franchise player, besides Ken Holland. Canada and the US should be a great matchup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad