Confirmed with Link: Urbom Called Up From AHL

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
or Petey will bench him forever once Volch comes back.

Larsson and Urbom can share a blueline in the pressbox on gamedays :facepalm:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Anyone else think Pete throws the Kone in on Sunday when his suspension is done? I think he does. I think we'll hear something like

''We need his physicality, and he brings a certain element to the game. He can throw a big hit in these tough division games, he can block a shot, our PK has really missed him with how much our penalty killing has been struggling the last few games''

And yes I know our penalty killing hasn't really been struggling the last few games. That's coming up these next two games here.:help:

Robert Theodorson

Apr 27, 2010
Washington DC
Anyone else think Pete throws the Kone in on Sunday when his suspension is done? I think he does. I think we'll hear something like

''We need his physicality, and he brings a certain element to the game. He can throw a big hit in these tough division games, he can block a shot, our PK has really missed him with how much our penalty killing has been struggling the last few games''

And yes I know our penalty killing hasn't really been struggling the last few games. That's coming up these next two games here.:help:

Whatever keeps Harrold and Larsson on the ice is the best option, and that means no Volch.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm up and down about Harrold. Sometimes he looks good, sometimes he looks awful. I'm ok with him finishing the season in the starting 6, but I don't think I want him back next season.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm up and down about Harrold. Sometimes he looks good, sometimes he looks awful. I'm ok with him finishing the season in the starting 6, but I don't think I want him back next season.

I wouldn't mind him at number 7. It's better than Urbom being the number 7, but knowing Pete I could see him putting Harrold in over Urbom next year.

We unfortunately don't have room for Urbom unless he is a number 7 or there are injuries next year. Unless they pull the plug on Volchenkov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad